YES, touring Cinderella’s Dream Suite was Amazing!+14 Other Magical Days* Dismeet & Wrap

Discussion in 'Disney Trip Reports' started by emmysmommy, Sep 7, 2013.

1. emilyindisney

emilyindisney DIS Veteran

I love those dark ceilings. They seem so warm and cozy!

Your descriptions and details continue to be a wonderful assets to your pictures. Can't wait to hear/see more!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrncessA

PrncessA DIS Veteran

Love the update! The CS looks so beautiful and detailed! Can't wait to see more!

4. Tulles

Tulles Mouseketeer

Amazing photos so far. I made the mistake of looking at them on the iPad with DD5 looking over my shoulder. Now she thinks we're going to sleep there when we go this week. :scared: She has a memory like an elephant so I really hope she isn't disappointed when we check in at the Contemporary. :rolleyes1

5. DisneyJo

DisneyJo <font color=peach><marquee behavior=alternate>TGJ<

Yep you definitely took in more details than I did :rotfl2: I do remember I slept on the right side of the right bed though, closest to the door :yay:

6. 2xcited2sleep

2xcited2sleep DIS Veteran

Yikes, Mr. Mayor is a creepy mccreeperson. Kinda surprised he hasn't been identified as a liability.:crazy2:

I am not sure I can imagine a more perfect afternoon: Plaza french fries, impulse shopping and the dream suite. :cloud9:

The suite is AMAZING! So happy you guys had the chance to tour it and thank you for sharing it with us!! :goodvibes

7. Tracy161

Tracy161 DIS Veteran

Ahhhhhhhh, OMG, that was one heck of an update and you and Em are two lucky, lucky ladies! I do have to brag for a moment ;) my boyfriend made the tiara! He used to work at the Crystal arts place on Main Street and flame worked it. Now we both work at a glass museum in upstate New York (though I would much prefer to be in Florida!)

So excited for another update! Your reports are just awesome :goodvibes

8. Lisann

Lisann Mouseketeer

Brag away! What a wonderful story! You must be so proud of him!! He must be so proud!! :thumbsup2

9. courtneybelle

courtneybelle What foolishness would you like to see?

Basically, my jaw has hit the floor. It is SO beautiful, and I love that you can play the soundtrack to Wishes! Thank you for sharing all the wonderful details, Brenda!

10. marDgreen88

marDgreen88 DIS Veteran

Just wow. That's all I can say. WOWOWOWOW.

11. Millie12591

Millie12591 DIS Veteran

Brenda, I'm totally blown away. :faint:

This suite is beyond words! :goodvibes
    I think it would be so hard to go in there and not know what to take pictures of first. I think I would be stuck at the entry way with just admiring the details in the mosaic tiles for at least 20 mins. <happy sigh> :cloud9:

I loved seeing more details of the furniture and other gorgeous details we don't normally get to see, most people get the main pictures of the bed and bathroom and then the rest is a mystery.
    Thanks to you my sweet, friend we get to see so much more!! You and MEK make it such a pleasure to follow along on your TR's. :goodvibes

12. peachmermaid

peachmermaid Mouseketeer

Wow wow wow. That tile mosaic of the carriage is stunning! I dig the etching on the elevator doors too!

I love all the detail in the suite! Especially those wood carved chests at the foot of the bed. Gorgeous! I love that some of cinderella's friends appear too. Disney does detail like no other.

13. MEK

MEK DIS Veteran

Oh No! Don't stop now!

Those beds are beautiful and the details in the ceiling and all the woodwork - simply amazing!

14. eandesmom

eandesmom I'm with Beast

Sigh. That is beyond stunning

Wonderful detail Brenda! Just gorgeous and I love all the details and adroe the fireplace :goodvibes I admit, I find it a little surprising there isn't a room for Cindy and her prince to sleep without little ones in the same room and a bigger bed....:rotfl2: Still though, it's just lovely!

15. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

GREAT job on the tour so far. Fantastic pictures and all of the details you are including are so illuminating.

The grandfather clock in the breezeway is incredibly cool and I absolutely love the picture you have with it in the mirror. I love that the hands are stuck at midnight- plus that means nobody needs to change the batteries!

This may be sacrilegious but am I the only one who was reminded of the Haunted Mansion elevator when you showed pictures of the lift?

That is some trophy case with the glass slipper, scepter and tiara. I love that one of your readers has a connection to it. Six degrees indeed!

Gorgeous mosaic and I want a fireplace with hidden Mickeys in the flames!!!

I am on the same practical wavelength as Wood Nymph- what kind of coffee maker is in the room? I would be intimidated trying to figure out how much I should tip the Mousekeeer.

Ah, Year of a Million Dreams x 2

We won a prize! We encountered the Dream Team when on a whim we decided to visit Figment. I jumped up and down and screamed when I saw the Dream Team. We got Dream Fast Passes for EPCOT. I got a very blurry picture of the prize team because I was so nervous.

16. Suziannie

Suziannie Mouseketeer

That is actually really nice to know! I keep thinking it would be fun to save up for a night in the suite-but can never find anything out about the details on how to stay there. Now I know to enter more contests!!

It's such a lovely thing to see though. You're so lucky!

17. DisneyMagicMomma

DisneyMagicMomma Mouseketeer

Oooooh, I am LOVING this report. And your previous reports! TRs keep me going until the next trip (Oct. '14. Yayy!)

Odd question, in the 2012 (If I remember right) TR, you are carrying a black and white purse with scrollwork Mickey heads. Where did you find it? I am DYING for one. Okay, perhaps its not THAT bad, but I do love it!

18. livsmom04

livsmom04 DIS Veteran

Let me just say I am loving the Dream Suite! Maybe one day I will be lucky enough to win to stay there! :thumbsup2

I got a little behind since my classes started back but yay for the dream suite pics!!!

19. Self_resqing_princz

Self_resqing_princz Mouseketeer

It only took me 4 hours, but I'm finally caught up! :rotfl:
    I can't wait to see the next installation of the DS! It LOOKS AMAZING! That's a few truck loads of pixie dust! SO jealous!
    I know you've even got another trip from last month to work on... you're going to be a busy girl!
    CAN WAIT to see the next chapter and LOTS more pictures from the DS!

20. lauren_elizabeth

lauren_elizabeth Disney World Lover

Everything inside that Dream Suite is just so elegant! Can that be my bedroom please?

21. emmysmommy

emmysmommy DIS Veteran

Everything about that place was designed in intricate detail tied to the theme of being Cinderella's suite. I agree, I can't imagine falling asleep since you want to enjoy every minute of the experience!

Awwww, how precious. Through the eyes of a child it is so magical. :goodvibes

Ha ha! I suppose the amenities are far different than Motel 6. But you can't beat the commute back to your room after Wishes. ;)

Yeah, I didn't peek in anything but you can bet I would have if they left me alone.

Yeah, that's the way it is for us Rob! 9am meet and greet with the Mayor, 2pm Dream Suite tour, 3pm parade Grand Marshals, 4pm check into the Admiral suite. :lmao: It all of those things happened in one trip we'd :faint: Seriously, we were so incredibly lucky and blessed to do this.

Your famous quote is perfect for this occasion!

Would your tour description be like the Jungle Cruise skipper? "Now I'm going to point out some of my favorite parts of the suite. There, and there, and some more over there." :laughing: That's ok, if I can't describe something I'll just post a photo.

I too, wonder what it would be like to be inside during Wishes. There's two sets of windows and I don't think either offer a great view but I'm not entirely sure.

I have video of the fireplace with the hidden Mickey but it didn't turn out so well. Here it is in this link. :) The Mickey is seen at the very beginning and at the end. Neither was that great at capturing it but you can get an idea nonetheless.

I'm glad you enjoyed the photos.

Thanks Chris! Don't worry, my train of thought was similar but different....I kept thinking of Tom cruise on the toilet when we saw the bathroom. :rotfl:

The technology interfaced so well with the theme. It didn't take away from it but allows guest to experience all of the modern amenities while feeling like you are in a far away distant land.

Thanks Kelly! It's my pleasure! :)

That's a tough one. I suppose you could tell your DD that Cinderella lives in the castle and once in awhile the step-sisters drop by with their cameras. Just say I'm Anastasia! :laughing:

I'm glad you enjoyed this.

You are very welcome!

Since discovering the beautiful history behind the floral designs we make it a point to drop by the shop more often. (It was closed last week.) I have yet to actually make a purchase since the perfume that I like I don't like the bottle design. For me, the point of buying one is to get the Swarovski crystals and signature from the lady that does it on occasion. (Her name escapes me.)

Thanks Jillian! I'm sure I missed some of the details but it really was incredible.

I'm with you, it's beyond imagination to fluff that pillow and lay down for the night.

1,000% agree Jill! :thumbsup2

It truly is gorgeous Annie. :)