YES, touring Cinderella’s Dream Suite was Amazing!+14 Other Magical Days* Dismeet & Wrap

Ahhh The WL and the GC.. 2 Dream resorts I get to stay at in the next 6 months!! Of course getting a group rate and splitting the cost 4 ways for the Grand really helps!!

I'm glad you settled in nicely for the night! I had no idea about bedtime with Duffy!?!?!?

Loving reading your trip report! Can't wait to hear about the rest!!! It's making me want to do one after ours it is a fun way to look back over your trip when you are home!

Wow!!! The rooms sure do look prettier, and lighter now. Here is a photo from our stay in 2006. :scared1: The spreads were just awful. You do seem to have all the luck when it comes to room views. That was pretty awesome for standard. (or did you get an upgrade?)

IMG_0906.jpg

but the Lodge is just so gorgeous!

IMG_0911.jpg

We had a woods view (it overlooked the Villas)

IMG_0810.jpg

I just love Wilderness Lodge !! We stayed there last year and it was fantastic. I love their QS restuarant, Roaring Forks, too. We liked that one much better than the Marketplace at Beach Club this trip.

Susan

Oh my goodness Brenda, you just made my day!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :cloud9: Stacey TV!!!!

Your warning is most definitely noted. It wasn't my fault Ariel jumped in the log though. :rolleyes1 But I wouldn't want to do

anything to upset my Stacey.

Seriously, thank you for that. It really did make my day. :hug:

How in the world did I miss three updates?! I feel like such a bad diser.

You guys are so endlessly cute! I love the new SW plane! How awesome.

I thought the new magical express looked super cool too. You know, when I actually found it. No matter how many times I use it, I always end up getting turned around.

WL looks soooooo amazing. I'm super bummed that we couldn't find a room there for our short weekend trip in October, but we did get into the yacht club which i am excited about after reading your last TR. I will just have to live vicariously through you & Em for now. :)

I can't wait to hear more!!

Cynthia and I did stay in the villas last October and the rooms are so tired in appearance compared to the inn rooms.

Good to know about the Territory Lounge. I will definitely need to check it out.

It is hard to live out of a suitcase, isn't it? Thank goodness it was just for one night.

Hmmm - maybe I need to put Denny's socks in "time out". :rotfl:

Ok, here's a little confession. I have yet to have watched Stacey. Whew, that feels better now that I've said that out loud. :lmao: Actually, I can't remember a time when we turned on the TV in our Disney room since we don't spend that much time in our rooms other than sleeping. :goodvibes

What? No play time at MK on your first night?? ;)

Thanks Tina Marie! (Do you go by TM? I don't want to shorten you name unless you are cool with it!! ;))

Just finished reading your updates, but wanted to make sure I didn't leave you hanging with an unanswered question before I get to that! Both names are good, TM and/or Toni-Marie. Whatever is most comfortable or easier for you. TM is a nickname that started in High School and stuck through college and is still used today! So, I'm good with it being shortened :-)

Okay, onto your updates!

We've never taken the Magical Express before and I was really surprised at the pictures of the podiums and bus lines area! It wasn't at all what I was envisioning! It's good to know what to expect now!

Driving under that arch the first time is just such an amazing feeling!

Yay! for making it to your resort! Wilderness Lodge is truly gorgeous! I loved your room pictures! That is on my resort bucket list for sure after seeing all your pictures, even if it is just for a night or two!

Looking forward to reading about your first full day in the World! :-)

Ugghhhhh... behind already?! Stupid AP Physics!

Glad to hear you had a smooth connection in Vegas and what luck you had getting the newer style Southwest planes! :thumbsup2

LOL @ choosing the one non-Disney movie of the list. But it's totally fine especially when you choose tangled after :goodvibes I can only imagine though how crowding around one small iPhone must have been before. Good choice on getting an iPad there ::yes::

Oh how I wish I could just bring Disney snacks with me to Disney! This is why living in Florida or California after college is imperative. :teeth:

Okay, now I have to take notes on these exact directions to the DME area. Literally, I'm going to get my friends lost on this one. Bookmarking this update... NOW!

Loving the Magic Band-esque motif of the DME podiums, very Disney and VERY 21st century over there. Loving it! :goodvibes

Yay for getting those front seats on your Magical Express bus! And the photos came out awesome. The contrast between the sky and the sign is stunning. I love Disney during a sunset (or sunrise), everything looks so much more magical then.

Wilderness Lodge looks fantastic as ever! Glad to hear your one and only room request was granted. I love all the little details they have in the room especially with Chip, Dale, Bambi and Meeko on the shower tiles. :teeth: And what a great view! You can see the whole resort and out over the Seven Seas Lagoon. Perfect!

STACEY! Needing my daily dose of must-do bad these days!

:thumbsup2 to classic Mickey cartoons! I'm guessing you were watching Lonesome Ghosts... maybe? Either way, one of my faves!

WOOT! All caught up (Success)! Can't wait to read about your first day in the parks! :mickeyjum

OMG I am just so smitten with the WL. It is so gorgeous through and through and i can't wait until I get to check in there!! Beautiful!

Oh yay!!!!! I was so bummed when your last TR was done and now you have another! Thanks for the heads up... I'm a little late getting to the party. I was recently diagnosed with MS, so I'm limiting computer time because my eyes are a little sensitive. But I'm all caught up! Yippeeee!!!!

Does it matter which side of the Magical Express bus you sit on if you want to take that awesome picture?

All caught up! Your trip seems to be off to a great start! I love the Wilderness Lodge. I stayed there one Christmas and it is extra special at that time of the year, I think. Although it was before the rooms were rehabbed and they are definitely looking much better now!!

Love, love, love the Territory Lounge. One of my favorites, I think! :thumbsup2

I'm trying to decide where Devin & I should stay in Feb and you're not making it easier! Looks like it'll be just us for the WDW portion of our trip & Brad will meet us at the end for our cruise. Hmmm....

Subscribing!! Ahh, I just got back from a trip at the WL and just loved it! We had pretty poor service at the Territory Lounge, unfortunately. The Trout Pass pool bar was waaaay too good to us, though! :rotfl:

Brenda, I love your room. I've reasons I don't want to stay at WL, but your room is beautiful. I had NEVER seen the bathroom tiles...that might be reason enough to make me change my mind...just love those tiles.

If that's how you look after an all day travel day, I'd hate to see what you look like after an all nighter; you look great.

Have to watch Stacy at least once on the television...although she annoys the heck out of my husband. Maybe that's why I put her on. :lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter