YES program ?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by scanmom, Jun 22, 2011.

1. scanmom

scanmom DIS Veteran

I am thinking of signing up my 17 y/o DS for a program, but the one he would be most interested in says its for ages 7-15. Are they strict about the age, or would he be allowed to go to this program, even though he is a little over the age listed? And, do you have to stay on-site to do these? Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. gymboqueenkaylee

gymboqueenkaylee DIS Veteran

I don't know about the age thing but you do NOT have to stay on site to take advantage of the YES program. We just got back last week, stayed off site and did the YES program and had a wonderful time.

4. disney_me

disney_me disney fan

What's the YES program ? :confused3

5. Disneyliscious

Disneyliscious DIS Veteran

YES - Youth Education Series. Your child attends a 3 hour class and the family gets discount park tickets.

On their website, I seen ages up to 15, 17, and even 23 on different parts of their website about 2 weeks ago. They really need to clarify that lol.

www.disneyyouth.com/youth-education-series/

6. My3kiddos

My3kiddos DIS Veteran

My daughter was 16 last year and did Ocean Discoveries. I don't believe age is an issue.

7. hsmamato2

hsmamato2 <font color=magenta>Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad

age isn't an issue- we've done it before and been outside the range- just be aware, some of the classes (ours,at least) were fairly simple....my kids felt they were dumbed down for little kids. It was nice, for the discount,etc, but the ones we took were not too educational......