Yes, I AM the Upgrade Queen! 8/1 MK Parade

Ummmm, isn't that his SISTER?! :eek:

Uh, yes. But you didn't hear it from me!

Sniff, me too:sad:

I know! :sad2:

Hi Kara RUNEMOVER ROSIE here !!!! Loving your report still !!!!

I was telling Darrin about the shakin picture at dinner, and he instisted that Jeff had to be looking at the cute kid. :rotfl2:He does have some cute rosy cheeks!...:cutie:

Oh, I didn't even mean it that way!!! I just now got it!!! :rotfl2: I meant the movin and shakin was from all the people pushing and shoving at the parade. But actually BSIL was falling out all week in the pics I saw. Girl needs to shop for a good bra! but you didn't hear that from me! ;)

Men always stick together !!!:rotfl2:

Don't they though!!!

Just signed up to DISboards, Been reading all of your post. You are SOOOO FUNNY!!!
Worked for the mouse for a while and loved having guest such as your family.
Kevin

Just signed up to DISboards, Been reading all of your post. You are SOOOO FUNNY!!!
Kevin
Welcome to the Dis !!!:cool1:Yes Kara is FUNNY!!! I have to make sure I don't have a mouthful of coffee before reading her posts !!!!:lmao:

Kevin

Awww, thank you!!! I'm so glad that every once in awhile the guests can brighten the CMs day!!! I love spending time talking to the CMs while we are there - we learn so much from them and truly appreciate them for making my daughter's dreams really come true!!!

Welcome to the Dis !!!:cool1:Yes Kara is FUNNY!!! I have to make sure I don't have a mouthful of coffee before reading her posts !!!!:lmao:

Don't you have a mug to fill??? :rotfl2:

Oh, and great news!!! Check out my new ticker! We just booked a weekend in December at WL! This will add another notch to my resort belt!

And I just redecorated our bonus room upstairs - Disney of course! I'll post pics of that coming up, too!

Great parade pics and how annoying about the "talking" !!!

VERY exciting about the new ticker!!!!!!!!

Why would they go out of character to talk to their friends? That's so lame! Poor Ally and her sad little face. :( I want to see this Disney room!

Originally I made one of the extra bedrooms into the Disney room - but when we moved Ally into that room, I decided to turn the bonus room into my Disney shrine..... It's kind of the upstairs family room for Ally and any guests we might have....

BonusRoom1.jpg

BonusRoom2.jpg

BonusRoom3.jpg

BonusRoom4.jpg

I like to go up here and watch TV with Ally, just to sit in awe of my happy place! :goodvibes

All the pics lining the tops of the walls are actually "invitations" for the TS restuarants that we have eaten at. One of the great designers on the Creative DISigns thread made them all. It was actually Jeff's idea to do that as a border! Notice I've left room for new restaurants that we have yet to try! Up in December will be Ohana and CRT! I hope!

What a great idea with the invitations. The room is awesome! I have just started redecorating our computer room with Disney. You have given me some ideas.

I actually framed a lot of things I found and had personalized from the Creative DISigns board. I framed Ally's BBB invitation that I had printed out, also our Pirate and Princess party invitation. Then there's the "Welcome to Walt Disney World" sign. I love the designers over there!!! I use them for so much more than just t-shirt logos!

And props to donatalie for all the wonderful dining and resort welcomes that I used all around the room!!!

Love that room.

Your pics from the parade are fantastic, its sad the way you ended up getting them.

That picture of Ally is exactly how I look every time we leave.

Back in December, will you really wait that long? Did you speak to the CM I got a couple of weeks ago. He was telling how good the rates are in early December and how I should try to book a deluxe. I told him I would call back when the DH was standing next to me.:rolleyes1

The look on Ally's face does indeed say it all. I hate when it's time to go home. :sad1: But how awesome you've booked another trip. That is certainly the best cure!! :woohoo: And WL at Christmastime sounds especially magical to me. :)

LOVE your bonus room. I am going to refinish my basement and am thinking a Disney theme. Much to the chagrin of others. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter