Yeah - I got my room request!

jewelray

Mouseketeer
Hey everybody, I am so so happy. I just called the front desk at Coronado Springs and they said they already assigned me my room and they gave me the one I wanted (8A) right by the dig site. My dd will be so happy too!!!!! The representative I talked to was so cool and really hooked us up!! I can't wait to go now.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :

:p

Good for YOU!;) I will find out on Friday, when I arrive, if I get mine!:p :p

jewelray, I wouldn't mention this to your daughter yet. With things like room assignments at WDW, I wouldn't believe it until I was in the room.

that's great
we also got our room request at the POR, i had faxed them
4 days ahead!!

I tried to fax several times and couldn't get through. I had called earlier in the morning and spoke with a real nice representative and when I called back to let them know I couldn't get through the rep told me that I had been assigned a room already in the 8 bldg but couldn't tell me which one. So being the naysayer that I am, I called back yet again to confirm this and spoke to the same girl that I did in the morning and she said yes that I got assigned the room in 8A and that she had noted do not move on the computer. I was so happy and she was so nice, I wrote a letter to her supervisor telling them. So I do hope it works out. I think it will cause I will make sure I let the front desk hear it it not.

Hi Wendyww I will see you on the cruise and can't wait!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

As EpcotBill mentioned above, something to keep in mind is that even though you were told what building you've been blocked into (and she really shouldn't have told you that), it is still not etched in stone. Situations that you have no control over can and do arise that necessitate the reblocking of rooms right up to your check in time.

Please keep in mind that what you asked for is only a request. It is not the front desk CM's fault if your room assignment has been changed.

Having said that, I hope you get 8A as you wanted. Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter