Yeah for Saturday!!!

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by PrincessNancy96, Aug 5, 2006.

1. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

So, what is everyone doing today???

Our agenda is empty this weekend.. it will pick up next weekend when we are getting everything ready for school to start!!! I finished 2 swaps this week... I'm going to try to finish a third... it's a super small one... than I'm just going to relax with the kiddos and dh!!! Yeah!!! :)
    It's cooled off from the heat way and life is enjoyable again!!! :woohoo:
    Have a great day everyone!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. AlexWyattMommy

AlexWyattMommy <font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high

I'm trying for a stress free weekend. We have everything we need to pack for WDW, so no more shopping is necessary. I have a crop Sunday night that I hope to work on another swap to finish before vacation.
    Hope everyone enjoys their "cooler" weather.

4. Mickster

Mickster <font color=darkorchid>Swapaholics Unite!<br><font

Wow. Today just keeps getting better. :banana:

It started out with me being woken up by DD asking if I was sleeping. She is loud! Granted it was 8, but how rude! :rolleyes1 After we ate, I started to cut my rare character swap paper. Once I did all the math and figured it out all out and cut it, I put into my scrap drawers the good stuff and saved in a super neat, easy to find pile, the scraps. Then I proceeded to use the good stuff for another element, instead of the nicely saved scraps. Argh! I realized my mistake, said a few choice words :furious: when the children weren't around and found my good stuff (well, most of it, since I used some of it and the rest is lost in the drawers, never to be found...) LOL. :lmao: It is fixed now. The good stuff is in a bag labeled GOOD STUFF! I should be ok. :blush:

Next we're going swimming. And then, we are going over to a friend's for dinner (I don't have to cook!!!) for ribs and pilaf. Yumm-o! :woohoo: Now I just have to get the kids to bed early so I can finish my swap! ;)

Hope everyone has a great day! Enjoy the day! :sunny:

5. StitchIsOurHero

StitchIsOurHero <font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w

Hi everybody!!

DH & I headed out early this morning and mailed the MK-Ride Swap!! Then, we went to the mall and to Walmart to get back-to-school stuff and groceries. It is tax-free weekend here, so it was pretty crowded.

Now, we are back home to just kick back for a while. I am going to dinner tonight with the girls I coached last year who graduated in May. DH is going to my brother's bachelor party. When I get back, I hope to work on the rare character swap.

I hope everyone stays cool today and has a terrific Saturday!! :cheer2:

6. PrincessNancy96

LOL! You are making me look bad!! I haven't even started my rare char. swap yet! LOL
    Tax-free weekend.. wow! I wish we had one of those!!! We don't get anything FREE in IN!
    Have a great time tonight with the girls.. that sounds like fun!!!

7. kaylajr

kaylajr <font color=red>Ultimate WPASADI Co-Winner<br><fon Moderator

missed Sat here
    would have been better to skip it in real life

I got hurt at work

okay now off to SUnday........

8. PrincessNancy96

I'm sorry Kaylajr.. I hope you are feeling better today...