YEAH!!! Booked for August

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Luv2CDisney, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Luv2CDisney

Luv2CDisney Mouseketeer

I just booked our trip for August. We are going to POFQ for 6 nights and then 4 nights at the Polynesian. I'm sooooo excited!! :banana: :cool1:
    I just had to share! Doing the happy dance!! :dance3:

2. Flametamr

Flametamr <font color=red>I never thought about doing any ot

You'll like POFQ. When are you going and did they sound like it was crowded yet ?

3. skipperkim

skipperkim DIS Veteran

I agree, you'll love POFQ and the Poly too for that matter. If you enjoy peace and quiet you will find it at POFQ.

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  5. justplaingoofy

justplaingoofy DIS Veteran

woo..hooo...:banana: :banana:

I'll dance with you:cool1: :yay:

6. Luv2CDisney

Luv2CDisney Mouseketeer

We are going 8/7-8/17. I booked with a AAA discount. I was trying for a MK room at CR but the CM said there weren't any rooms with the AAA discount. She then looked over at Poly because we are having 5 in a room. They only had a garden view available.
    POFQ - I asked for standard rooms and got them. When I called back to get another room for MyDCousin who is joining us the CM said "Oh good" when I asked for a standard. So I am just guessing that maybe the water views aren't. Not sure tho.
    I have been so excited all day since I finally booked the rooms and flights! :yay:

7. carrie1626

carrie1626 DIS Veteran

I've stayed at both resorts. What a great combo:woohoo:
    You'll have a wonderful time:hippie:

8. Disney Kim

Disney Kim Mouseketeer

POFQ sounds so nice! We stayed at POR last year and and are trying POLY this year too..
    I want to try POFQ next I think.. Spit stays sound like a good idea... I keep tossing the idea around..
    Do alot of people split stays??