YEAH!!! Booked for August

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Luv2CDisney, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Luv2CDisney

Luv2CDisney Mouseketeer

I just booked our trip for August. We are going to POFQ for 6 nights and then 4 nights at the Polynesian. I'm sooooo excited!! :banana: :cool1:
    I just had to share! Doing the happy dance!! :dance3:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Flametamr

Flametamr <font color=red>I never thought about doing any ot

You'll like POFQ. When are you going and did they sound like it was crowded yet ?

4. skipperkim

skipperkim DIS Veteran

I agree, you'll love POFQ and the Poly too for that matter. If you enjoy peace and quiet you will find it at POFQ.

5. justplaingoofy

justplaingoofy DIS Veteran

woo..hooo...:banana: :banana:

I'll dance with you:cool1: :yay:

6. Luv2CDisney

Luv2CDisney Mouseketeer

We are going 8/7-8/17. I booked with a AAA discount. I was trying for a MK room at CR but the CM said there weren't any rooms with the AAA discount. She then looked over at Poly because we are having 5 in a room. They only had a garden view available.
    POFQ - I asked for standard rooms and got them. When I called back to get another room for MyDCousin who is joining us the CM said "Oh good" when I asked for a standard. So I am just guessing that maybe the water views aren't. Not sure tho.
    I have been so excited all day since I finally booked the rooms and flights! :yay:

7. carrie1626

carrie1626 DIS Veteran

I've stayed at both resorts. What a great combo:woohoo:
    You'll have a wonderful time:hippie:

8. Disney Kim

Disney Kim Mouseketeer

POFQ sounds so nice! We stayed at POR last year and and are trying POLY this year too..
    I want to try POFQ next I think.. Spit stays sound like a good idea... I keep tossing the idea around..
    Do alot of people split stays??