yea 750th post in 2 months

idk why it would be moved or why a thread like this would be started. in my opinon i do not think people should make a post saying i got this many posts in this long of time because it is not like your going to get a prize or something. and it is not a competion so in my opinion i would not have moved it but either closed or deleted it. but this is my opinion but others have different opinions....

I agree, we don't really care how many posts you have and does that really even matter??

OK people, I know that posting is NOT a competition.

I posted a few of these ___Post threads. Be civil to one another. We can together achieve world peace!

AlphaWazUp, it belongs here because it was a random thread. :) Now try to catch up to me in posts. :teeth:

Captain Brain said:
OK people, I know that posting is NOT a competition.

I posted a few of these ___Post threads. Be civil to one another. We can together achieve world peace!

AlphaWazUp, it belongs here because it was a random thread. :) Now try to catch up to me in posts. :teeth:

that could be a little hard lol

also i posted this because i had not noticed how many posts i had until today

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter