YC Concierge room location

arazamataz

Mouseketeer
What are good concierge waterview room locations. 1st time at YC and would request a good room. Are the concierge waterview rooms the same size. Stayed at BC and there were some rooms that where smaller and half balcony. Thanks!

:jumping2: :jumping2: :scared1: :jumping2: :jumping2:

Rooms 5215 - 5241 (approx). These are a further from the elevator and the lounge, but they have great views out over the pool and across the lagoon to the Boardwalk. Nice views of the Epcot fireworks also.

I've stayed in several rooms in this area and they have all been the same size with full balconies.

ok, I give up. the room that i stay in eveytime i go is..... this is smack dap right in the middle of where the pool is, and it has the most awesome view!!! (now do not tell anyone, the room is named after me!:)

Without a doubt-rm 5161-right beside the suite-full balcony-no obstructions to view and can catch glimpses of Illuminations from your balcony (full balcony - table and two chairs). Rm has two beds and daybed had a fridge beside the daybed.

BambiTamby: I was two doors down from you in 5183. Great room with two queen beds and a daybed. Wonderful view!!

Does anyone have the same type of floor plan/room location map for the BWI CL?

Thanks for info. One more ? Do all the waterveiw have day bed ?
My DS is a mover and needs his own Day bed.

:jumping2: :jumping2: :scared1: :jumping2: :jumping2:

Originally posted by arazamataz
Thanks for info. One more ? Do all the waterveiw have day bed ?
My DS is a mover and needs his own Day bed.

I think most of the rooms have two queen beds, although there are some with one bed and a daybed. Do you mean a day bed in addition to the two queens?

No, not all of the rooms have daybeds.:(

Some with 2 queens and daybed, but you'll have to request one of those.

Kings unsually come with daybed.

Hope this helps!:wave:

You can request 2 queen beds and a day bed and thet will do their best to accomodate you. Our rm did have 2 qns and a daybed.

My favorite room we ever had was I think 5161 it was next to the admirals suite!! It overlooked boardwalk so nice we could see the fireworks it was wonderful!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter