Yay! Started my Disney album...

MouseEarsJenny

DIS Veteran
Sad as this may be, it's nearly as exciting to be scrapping the vacation as it was taking it! Okay, maybe not QUITE as exciting. But definitely fun! :thumbsup2

Here's the first two pages. All the journalling will be in a pocket at the end, and probably just be my trip report from the DIS. :teeth:

VacationMagic.jpg

Surprise-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Both LOs look great! I love the hand drawn mouse ears. Note to self... Thanks so much for sharing!

Your kids look estatic!!! What a fun start to your albums. I love them! :thumbsup2

awesome pages..... I stealing the button idea.

However did you get a picture w/ so many characters? Jealous!!! :bounce:

:)

I love the hand drawn mouse ears! So cute! I want to know how you got that great shot with all the characters too!

Thanks, all!! :-) I don't wanna give away the whole story behind the 10 character picture (cause I'm still writing my trip report!), but let's just say our family was lucky enough to be picked for a special "job" at the Magic Kingdom! ;-)

Jenn K

Very cute! What did you use for the "vacation" letters? You did a great job!

Love your layouts so far! I will keeping an eye out for more! I have been collecting ideas for a couple years now and we are finally going in August, so I will be busy this winter with our book.

MouseEarsJenny said:
Thanks, all!! :-) I don't wanna give away the whole story behind the 10 character picture (cause I'm still writing my trip report!), but let's just say our family was lucky enough to be picked for a special "job" at the Magic Kingdom! ;-)

Jenn K

I wanna do THAT job!!! Don't keep us in suspense!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!