Yay, just booked MK dessert party!

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by kiwitinkerbell, Nov 27, 2012.

1. kiwitinkerbell

kiwitinkerbell kiwigirl

I'm so excited. Firstly I was disappointed because after waiting to book it for January 6, when it finally opened up I couldn't get a table. I wanted January 6 because it's a late closing. Anyway I've managed to get January 12 at 7pm. From what I can see MK closes at 10 that night and wishes is at 8 so loads of time to get the bus back to Pop after wishes. Hope I've worked it out right. :yay:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bellyxray

bellyxray Earning My Ears

Did you call?

I wonder if times have not opened for Feb yet? I've tried reserving for feb and it said nothing was available.

4. kiwitinkerbell

kiwitinkerbell kiwigirl

No I didn't call, I did it through WDW website. Probably February hasn't opened up yet but I would keep checking every day. I did this for a while but then stopped for a few days and missed out on getting Jan 6 which is the date I really wanted. Luckily I managed to get Jan 12 (our second to last day there).

Keep trying every day and hopefully you will get the dates you want. :thumbsup2

5. mattsmom2000

mattsmom2000 I am obsessed with everything Disney!

Yea for you! We booked for 7pm on the same day! I booked it earlier this week! Enjoy! :cool1:

6. kiwitinkerbell

kiwitinkerbell kiwigirl

You too! :)