yarn stores in Disney?

nanaof2

Earning My Ears
Hi to all,
We are planning to go to the "Not so spooky, Mickey halloween party" in a week, and I am wondering, in Epcot are there any yarn stores. Maybe England or Wales?
Thank you for any suggestions.
nanaof2 :stir:

No yarn stores but there are some very nice and pricey sweaters in Norway. I think they may be hadnmade- at least some of them. I always look but I can't afford to drop $200 plus on 1 sweater.

I've been very disappointed with the selection of "native" items available in WS. Last year I was in search of Spode dinnerware (the blue items). I approached a clerk in the stores in the UK and she actually had no idea what Spode was. I just shook my head, came back home and surprisingly found what I was looking for in my local Dillards!

There were a couple of yarn sets in Norweign but they were fairly expensive and only made a scarf.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter