yardsale to Disney!

I second the garage sale! We got a nice chunk for our trip last November. This year, we will probably have another one (if Ihave nything left...I never think I do and then...WOW!)

Another thing I did last year, and this is not for everyone, but I took a part time job (very part time) as a mystery shopper. I would do the shops after work and once in a while on the weekends. The checks are VERY small - $7 to $30 per shop. But I would put them all in our change box and then about a month before the trip, I deposited them all. They really added up and helped.

We did 2 garage sales before our trips in 2009. We don't really have any high ticket items to sell this year but I have a ton of clothing and toys that I will still try to sell before our trip. That's just extra spending money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter