Yard Sale Bargains today!

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Disneynutbsv, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Disneynutbsv

Disneynutbsv DIS Veteran<br><font color=deeppink>If I had kept

I got a 2005 Mickey Mouse that is holding a backpack and says, "Where the party never ends" He looks like he's got a lanyard around his neck with some pins. Says Walt Disney World on his hat, shorts and shirt, he's wearing some really flashy sneakers and around 18" tall, all for..................

$1.00!!

I was so excited, my daughter will be bringing him down with us to ASmo with us:) I wonder how much he was down at WDW?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. BeccaGrace

BeccaGrace Reads Disney Menus When She's Sad

OMG--That is an awesome deal! I am jealous--congrats!

4. vossjemi

vossjemi I LUV 2 Travel!!!

I got the cutest Mickey Mouse Sweater for my DS3. It is actually woven into the material.

Price = $1.00!

5. bettyann29

bettyann29 <font color=blue>Heres my contribution for today..

We were just at WDW last week and depending on his size I would say the price would start around $13 to anywheres in the range of $20-- either way you got a bargain!!

6. Disneynutbsv

Disneynutbsv DIS Veteran<br><font color=deeppink>If I had kept

cool, thanks!

7. swilshire

swilshire DIS Veteran

Estate sale bargain - An older baby grand piano for $250. I looked at it on Friday, but couldn't be sure about the condition. I didn't want to buy one that couldn't be repaired or wouldn't stay in tune. I took DSs (the piano players) and DH (the musician) back Sunday. They can't be sure either, but think it can be fixed up musically for a reasonable sum. Now we've just got to figure out how to move it!

Also found a nice computer monitor at an auction at a local church for $50 to replace mine that got fried by a power surge last weekend. It appears to be brand new. Got a Pluto phone for $20, but got outbid on the Mickey phone.

Sheila