Yankee Candles.............

I emailed Yankee Candles UK to find my nearest stockist. Turns out it is my nearest garden centre which I dismissed yesterday, doh! Anyway just been and bought Silician Orange and a Mango jars and the shop assistant was an addict. She said they were expecting new Spring stock and had I tried baby powder, I said I hadn't tried any and was buying through the recommendations of a forum. She ran off and gave me a free tart, I was so chuffed.

Then in Tesco the lady in front of me gave me her points for my reward card. So I am feeling lucky today and have asked my hubbie to buy me a lottery card tonight.

Wow, i love it when people do kind things lke that, it restores your faith in human nature :hug:

Wow thats fab Bev - do you want to pick me some lottery numbers too? ;)

Nat - I forgot to say my YC stuff arrived this morning, did yours?

Just been burning the tart I was given (baby powder or something like that) and YES the room smells of it, at last, candles with a scent that make the room smell. This scent is okay, know for a fact the hubbie and eldest don't like it but I don't like some of the smells they emit sometimes:lmao: so they can put up with it but at least I know it works.

The garden centre is getting a load of new stock in, in a couple of weeks so I will go back in March.

Just been burning the tart I was given (baby powder or something like that) and YES the room smells of it, at last, candles with a scent that make the room smell. This scent is okay, know for a fact the hubbie and eldest don't like it but I don't like some of the smells they emit sometimes:lmao: so they can put up with it but at least I know it works.

The garden centre is getting a load of new stock in, in a couple of weeks so I will go back in March.

LOL!!! Make them suffer!

You just reminded me - last night hubby couldn't see the candle I had lit & we were sat watching tv & he said to me which one of the dogs is doing flower scented f*rts??? :lmao: He was caught in the crossfire of the dog & my candle.

:sad2: no ! hope they come tomorrow

I am sure you will get it tomorrow. Maybe your post office is still back logged from all the snow?

How lovely that they gave you a free tart!

tarts are actually stronger smelling than jars, not many people know that. I must also recommend yankee tea lights as they are fantastic!

I don't think they will have any new fragrances in until the Quarter 2 releases in April, the Quarter 1 ones are already out and they are Cherry Blossom, Garden Sweet Pea, Dune Grass, Plumeria and another which escapes me right now. Quarter 2 releases are Black Cherry (Can't wait for that one!!!), Island Guava, Kiwi Sweet Berries, Tropical Fruit. HTH :goodvibes

I'm a big tart.... :scared1:

....fan!!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Currently have Candied Apple (a new one to me) burning - v-e-r-y nice!!! :thumbsup2

I like the sound of Tropical Fruit...

Currently have Candied Apple (a new one to me) burning - v-e-r-y nice!!! :thumbsup2

Snap -not to the fact I am a tart ...................................................

fan!!!

but I am burning Candied Apple too - love it :goodvibes

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ....you're a nutter!

I've got Candied Apple as a votive but haven't used it yet....maybe tomorrow.

I am burning starfruit & orange at the mo which is lovely! :goodvibes

Quarter 2 releases are Black Cherry (Can't wait for that one!!!), Island Guava, Kiwi Sweet Berries, Tropical Fruit. HTH :goodvibes

I like the sound of those....can you post on here when you get them in please. :goodvibes

Does anyone know what the difference between Vera Cruz Vanilla and French Vanilla is? I prefer the fudgey type of vanilla smell if that makes sense. Anyone have a preference between these type different vanilla fragrances?

Does anyone know what the difference between Vera Cruz Vanilla and French Vanilla is? I prefer the fudgey type of vanilla smell if that makes sense. Anyone have a preference between these type different vanilla fragrances?

It's a hard one to explain, Vera Cruz Vanilla is from the World Journeys Range and was a bit more sort of spicy and stronger vanilla scent, if you like fudgy vanilla then I would say that you should go for French Vanilla, that is a more traditional vanilla scent for sure.
HTH

I don't think they will have any new fragrances in until the Quarter 2 releases in April, the Quarter 1 ones are already out and they are Cherry Blossom, Garden Sweet Pea, Dune Grass, Plumeria and another which escapes me right now. Quarter 2 releases are Black Cherry (Can't wait for that one!!!), Island Guava, Kiwi Sweet Berries, Tropical Fruit. HTH :goodvibes

The garden centre has not had the quarter 1 stock in yet, they rang whilst I was there. They didn't have much stock only 1 tart, and about 4 selections of votives, they had a lot of the jars in the various sizes in about 10 fragrances.

That was interesting about the tarts as they are cheap to buy and just as effective at filling the room up with a scent. I will be buying a selection of the different products, but like the thought of using the tarts through the day and the jars/votives on a night.

Just Candles have a current offer on of Buy 2 Large Jars and get 1 free. It doesn't include the full range but there are 30 different scents to choose from.

Today I am mixing it up and burning half-and-half of Cafe Au Lait and Chocolate Cupcake in the hall and conservatory with Creme Brulee in the living room!!! It all smells so gooood... :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :cloud9:

Sounds delicious. I am burning Baby Powder in the kitchen which has filled the whole house up, very impressed. I am looking forward to receiving a tart in a different fragrance now.

I think I will order some online, my local Hallmark hasn't got any ones that I like in the Jar at the moment. I have midnight cove which I am going to burn later on.

I'm just browsing them online.... I've come over all spendy! (Whats new there I hear you all cry! :lmao: )

Bob xoxoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter