Yankee Candle Scent/Received thread...COMPLETED!!

Just ordered mine! I hope my person to the west of me enjoys what I sent!
Karen

Ordered mine online last night! Mmmmm....wonder what the weather's like so far north? I might try to see if there's a Red Sox game on this weekend... ;)

I bought mine today, and will be mailing it on Tuesday. Hooray!

My order is on its way from the website!

Nancy, I was able to use the code, but I did have a combination of sale items and non sale items, so maybe that was it.

I ended up finding two of my favorite scents that were discontinued have been brought back for a limited time, so I bought some. If they ever bring back Nantucket, I'll let you guys know so you can buy stock in YC beforehand. :rolleyes:

My package is headed Southwest from me. Then again, pretty much everything is South and West of here.

jpmandan said:
Ordered mine online last night! Mmmmm....wonder what the weather's like so far north? I might try to see if there's a Red Sox game on this weekend... ;)

It's cold here! :sad: As for the Red Sox, I can't even be mad at them because they're all hurt. And poor Jon Lester. 22 years old and he has lymphoma. :guilty:

Sorry that was totally :offtopic:

Glad you could use the code..I tried again :(
No go...but all of my things were on sale :teeth: Figure it was still worth it.
This weekend's prices are GREAT!!
Even the new Farmer Market tarts and votives were on sale :)
I am in so much trouble :blush:

RSoxFan said:
It's cold here!

Send us some cold weather! My students are tired of putting "sweaty bears" up on our weather chart. Our mornings are a tiny bit cooler thanks to the cool breeze you've sent down here to us. As a matter of fact, that cool front may have saved us (all) from Ernesto! :thumbsup2

Meriweather said:
Any one shopping or ordering today? :sunny:

I did. Mine is on it's way. I restrained from ordering for myself. But I did buy something from the store in the mall the other day. :goodvibes

Did my shopping for all my other exchanges this weekend. DH got grumpy @ the mall so I decided to call it a day. :guilty:

I plan on going tues. to shop & ship!! :thumbsup2

Grumpy husbands and shopping....not a good match :(

Anyone shopping or ordering today.
Last day for the Labor Day sale!!

:furious: Trying to get my order to go through online and a gremlin is not cooperating. I'll try again or go out to the mall.

:guilty: This is not my Yankee Candle day! Tried the mall and they were more expensive for the tart/votive sale! 12 for $15 instead of 12 for $12 online. And the selection is poor. I can't believe I still can't get through on the website. :confused3 I'm giving up for a while and going to my Dad's for dinner.

Did my shopping today, will ship in the morning.....it's headed to the Northeast! Hope they like it!

Giving up for tonight. There is no way the web site will cooperate with me. AAnd the sale is over tonight. I thought that I could save time and money by going online. Oh well, :confused3 I guess I'll just have to go out and shop and mail my exchange myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter