Yakitori House - No dessert?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by 2Tiggies, Mar 19, 2010.

1. 2Tiggies

2Tiggies Near to Tigger's House

DD would probably like this menu. Is there no dessert menu here? I don't see one on Allears. Thought we could take our dessert with us after dinner for while we wait for Illuminations. Otherwise we'll do it for lunch without the dessert.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Ali

Ali 14 years here... never a tag fairy visit

chocolate chip cookie or sometimes ginger cake that I personally think is gross. Not a good desert place.

4. Connears

Connears Connears

Walk over to Morroco and eat at Tangerine before Illuminations..great food and desserts and coffee there. Then just head over to the railings and find a spot. Much better all around than Yakitori IMHO.

Connears

5. CanadianPaco

CanadianPaco I miss my tags!

We had the ginger cake last summer...:guilty:DRY and not yummy!

6. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

I liked the ginger cake but I had it maybe four years ago.

If you are on DDP, the only dessert you may get at Tangierine Cafe is baklava.

7. 2Tiggies

2Tiggies Near to Tigger's House

Thanks, that helps a lot. :thumbsup2 Just trying to figure our rough touring plans so we don't run from one end of the park to the other to eat. If we do eat there in the evening we can just skip the dessert and buy it separately elsewhere if desired. We are on the Dining Plan but don't eat dessert with every meal anyhow, so not bothered about skipping it - epsecially if it is gross (meaning wasting time walking over to find a trash can ....:rolleyes1.