Yakitori House dining area

pinkerbell

FREE DDP 06, 07, 08, 09 & 10!!
I know yakitori house will be closed (GASP) for our upcoming trip, but we are hoping we can still enjoy the patio/dining area with the brook. Does anyone kow if this is stillopen or if the entire area hasd been closed off? :goodvibes

OMG! sinking feeling. Are they completely redoing the entire area? That was our favorite EPCOT get-a-way spot, our girls love the water/fish area and we liked the out of the way dining area and bathroom that was rarely busy...

What are the plans for this area?

not sure about the women's restroom, but the men's room there has to be one of THE WORST in the world. we also hope the area outside of the yakitori house will be open. its a nice area to relax and enjoy a snack

Was looking forward to having a bowl next month...:sad2:

I read a blog recently the had pictures of the area. It is completely boarded off. It will open as a new restaurant. Let me see if I can find that blog..be right back...

eatingaroundwdw.wordpress.com

Look at the post for August 15th. Interesting read about what's going to happening there.

I read a blog recently the had pictures of the area. It is completely boarded off. It will open as a new restaurant. Let me see if I can find that blog..be right back...

eatingaroundwdw.wordpress.com

Look at the post for August 15th. Interesting read about what's going to happening there.

wow, that is great info! thank you so much. althoughit makes me very sad, this was a very special area to our family and we will miss it. Somany people loved it, I can'timagine y they took it away :headache:
thansk again,
very helpful
:goodvibes

Was there a couple days ago, the whole section is boarded up, including the koi pond! We were so disappointed because we love the "Shogun Combination" plate, teryaki chicken and beef. HOWEVER-- we noticed there was a food stand, that is the same one used during F&W, serving the same goodies!! so we were able to get our Shogun combo!!! The same ladies work there as well. They probably don't have all of the menu items, but they had a good amount!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!