Yakatori House Kiosk

GlendaO

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

I know the YH is closed for refurnishment but I understand they'll be operating a F&W Kiosk.

Does anyone know if they have the Udon or Curry?

Much appreciated!

The Japan pavilion will have a kiosk, but it is not the Yakitori menu. If you go to the top of this page and hover over the EVENTS tab, there is a drop down menu. Click on F&W then look for the Festival Guide and Map. Click on it and it will show all of the kiosks and the food and beverages being served at each.

The Japan pavilion will have a kiosk, but it is not the Yakitori menu. If you go to the top of this page and hover over the EVENTS tab, there is a drop down menu. Click on F&W then look for the Festival Guide and Map. Click on it and it will show all of the kiosks and the food and beverages being served at each.

Thanks!

But, I was actually trying to find out what's on the kiosk now. The Yakatori has closed for refurbishments but they're going to be using the kiosk normally used for the Food and Wine Festival -- before the F&W starts.

Maybe it's the same food though so I'll definitely check the F&W menu! :thumbsup2

Hopefully with the refurb they'll bring back the old menu. That new menu is awful. The food wasn't that great at all. We're not going back unless they change it. I can make teriyaki at home. There's nothing special anymore. How can you call it Yakitori House if you don't serve Yakitori?

Thanks!

But, I was actually trying to find out what's on the kiosk now. The Yakatori has closed for refurbishments but they're going to be using the kiosk normally used for the Food and Wine Festival -- before the F&W starts.

Sorry, I misunderstood your OP.

Honestly, I don't remember the old menu. I usually grab a platter from Tangerine Cafe and the kids order udon & curry.
I do agree, odd to call it Yakatori House and serve no Yakatori! ;)

I'm glad to hear the F&W Pavilion will be serving the foods. We're heading down next week and I was very sad to see Yakitori closed. The Teriyaki Chicken is one of my wife's very favorite Disney foods.

While the location is closed for refurbishment, the following Japanese Quick Service Cuisine options will be available at the temporary Food & Wine kiosk on the promenade: California Sushi Rolls, Spicy Tuna Rolls, Teriyaki Chicken, Teriyaki Beef, Shogun Teriyaki Combo, beverages and desserts.

While the location is closed for refurbishment, the following Japanese Quick Service Cuisine options will be available at the temporary Food & Wine kiosk on the promenade: California Sushi Rolls, Spicy Tuna Rolls, Teriyaki Chicken, Teriyaki Beef, Shogun Teriyaki Combo, beverages and desserts.

Oh please, do you know if they have the iced green tea? (I started a new thread on this before I saw this one).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter