Yak & Yeti?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by BrdwayBoy, Aug 16, 2011.

1. BrdwayBoy

BrdwayBoy "I know now that theatre saved my life." - S. Stro

I'm leaving on Friday for a week at WDW, and we have a "free" day On wednesday the 24th before we go to dinner and La Nouba. I've decided that I would probably take that day and head back to Animal Kingdom, since I'm not anticipating that we'll get to do/see very much on our first day. I decided to make a reservation for lunch at Yak & Yeti and I'll most likely be there alone, as no one else is really a fan of AK. Is it worth it to go alone? Should I cancel the reservation and just do something quick for lunch?

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. byeo

byeo In the queue for Soarin'

I love the Yak & Yeti and plan on going there next year. their ribs are sooo melt in the mouth. As you're eating alone it does seem quite a way to travel just for something to eat but give it a try and hopefully you will like it too ! :thumbsup2

4. Quin

Quin DIS Veteran

Go for it. One of the most extensive menus on the property. This year DH had the duck and I had the Maple Tamarind chicken and they were both excellent. And the Fried Wonton dessert might sound wierd, but it's to die for.

5. Sonnyeclipse

Sonnyeclipse Mouseketeer

I too enjoyed the ribs there as well as the chicken fried rice. I would not hesitate to return based on my one experience so I say go for it.

6. CajunMomof3

CajunMomof3 DIS Veteran

I agree with everyone else.
    Go for it!
    We have never had a bad meal or bad experience there.
    And, yes, the Fried Won Tons are awesome!!

7. SaberJ

SaberJ Mouseketeer

We wanted to go just for the fried Wontons. But two of the three of us are not big Chinese food eaters, so we figured it would be a bit of a waste just to go for the dessert.

Though looking at the menu again, I wonder how well the Kobe Beef Burger would work out for us. Sounds pretty good. :)