Yak and Yeti TS hours?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by DisneyGuy758, Jan 22, 2013.

1. DisneyGuy758

DisneyGuy758 Let's go Murphys!

The page for Y&Y on wdwinfo says the closing hours vary...this does not help me with my choice of ADRs.

Does anyone know their 'regular' closing time?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

wdwinfo says "closing times vary" because Yak & Yeti is located inside AK (with no outside entrance), so they close based on the closing time of AK.

4. DisneyGuy758

DisneyGuy758 Let's go Murphys!

Well, I know that AK closes earlier than the other parks, but I didn't know if the TS restaurants there still served dinner later than the park closing.

Does anyone know that answer to that?

5. Disney_Princess83

Disney_Princess83 DIS Veteran

We have always found that Yak and Yeti stop serving approximately an hour prior to the park close time.

6. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

Given the italics on "that" it sounds like you felt the answer I gave earlier was unhelpful. I wasn't trying to be unhelpful with my answer; I didn't know if you knew Y&Y was inside AK and not at the entrance like RFC, which as an external entrance so it could stay open as late as it wanted. For Y&Y, once AK closes, no new guests can arrive at AK, get in, and then head to Y&Y. They may take diners for a bit after park closing, but it won't be for much after that because the number of potential guests decreases as folks leave the park. Personally, I would just assume that Y&Y's last seating is at park closing (or maybe 15 minutes earlier) and make an ADR based on that.

However, you can give the restaurant a call and see if they can provide you more specific information for your date of interest. The resturants contact info is on their website:
    http://www.yakandyetirestaurant.com/village.asp