Yak and Yeti TS hours?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by DisneyGuy758, Jan 22, 2013.

1. DisneyGuy758

DisneyGuy758 Let's go Murphys!

The page for Y&Y on wdwinfo says the closing hours vary...this does not help me with my choice of ADRs.

Does anyone know their 'regular' closing time?

2. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

wdwinfo says "closing times vary" because Yak & Yeti is located inside AK (with no outside entrance), so they close based on the closing time of AK.

3. DisneyGuy758

DisneyGuy758 Let's go Murphys!

Well, I know that AK closes earlier than the other parks, but I didn't know if the TS restaurants there still served dinner later than the park closing.

Does anyone know that answer to that?

4. Disney_Princess83

Disney_Princess83 DIS Veteran

We have always found that Yak and Yeti stop serving approximately an hour prior to the park close time.

5. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

Given the italics on "that" it sounds like you felt the answer I gave earlier was unhelpful. I wasn't trying to be unhelpful with my answer; I didn't know if you knew Y&Y was inside AK and not at the entrance like RFC, which as an external entrance so it could stay open as late as it wanted. For Y&Y, once AK closes, no new guests can arrive at AK, get in, and then head to Y&Y. They may take diners for a bit after park closing, but it won't be for much after that because the number of potential guests decreases as folks leave the park. Personally, I would just assume that Y&Y's last seating is at park closing (or maybe 15 minutes earlier) and make an ADR based on that.

However, you can give the restaurant a call and see if they can provide you more specific information for your date of interest. The resturants contact info is on their website:
    http://www.yakandyetirestaurant.com/village.asp