Yak and Yeti for lunch?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Is Yak and Yeti resturant open for lunch? I notice that Deb Wills site only showed one menu. Assuming it is open for lunch, does the fact that there's one menu mean that the prices are the same at both meals? At most other restraunts there are different prices and often different offerings at the 2 meals (for example, at 50s Prime Time, chicken pot pie is only on the menu at lunchtime).

Yes they do serve lunch we had lunch there last september. It as yummy. I believe the menu is the same all day long.

We ate lunch there in November. I would assume that the menu is the same for lunch and dinner. I also looked at the menus on allears when planning our meals and I don't remember being suprised by any differences between the allears menu and Yak and Yeti's. BTW, we really enjoyed our lunch there. We got an early ADR and were seated quickly in a room upstairs with a window overlooking the walkway in Asia. The food was good too.

Enjoy your trip!

Is Yak and Yeti resturant open for lunch? I notice that Deb Wills site only showed one menu. Assuming it is open for lunch, does the fact that there's one menu mean that the prices are the same at both meals? At most other restraunts there are different prices and often different offerings at the 2 meals (for example, at 50s Prime Time, chicken pot pie is only on the menu at lunchtime).

Unless it changed from last year in July (we went there for lunch).

I'm thinking it may be the same menu - I didnt notice, BUT it was the same type of thing you would get on a dinner menu - larger main dishes.

We were on DxDDP, so we go the app, main and dessert - food was really good - I'd go back there for sure.

Yes it is open for lunch. Not sure if it is the same menu, maybe try Disney's website. But I recommend it. It was very good.

We had lunch there in 2008 and it turned out to be one of our new favorites -- had an awesome meal.

Ive eaten there twice, loved it, and am going back on Thursday!
They have the same menu at lunch and dinner with the same prices.
Yak and Yeti is not run by Disney, so that probably explains why they have the same menu and prices for both mealtimes. Just the way they decided to have it I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter