Yachtsman question

spacy9

Mouseketeer
We are on the free Dining Plan coming up here at the end of November. I'm looking at paying out of pocket for the Yak & Yeti and using that Dining Credit to go to the Yachtsman Steakhouse.

But here is my question. What do you get at the Yachtsman Steakhouse on the normal Dining Plan? Do I get just the drink, entree, and dessert? Or is there more to it for the 2 Dining Credits?

Thank you for any insight!

Entree, dessert, non alcoholic beverage is what you get for 2 credits.

Nothing different for 2.

This has always annoyed our family. Based on price differences between 1 and 2 credit restaurants they should really throw in an appetizer at the signature restaurants.

On the other hand, the last thing I need when I am at Disney is more food. We have enough trouble as it is using up our snack credits.:rotfl2:

Thanks everyone :) That's what I figured, but I was hoping there was more too it for the 2 credits. We've never eaten at a 2 credit location before so I didn't know.

Thanks for all the quick responses!

We loved the Yachtsman steakhouse, the steaks are fantastic! We are steak snobs, as we can get local, freshly butchered steaks around here easily and thought that YS had good steaks, cooked the way we like them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter