Yacht Club Resort Stay

Ravensdark99

Mouseketeer
Hey all

first of all, I envy the lot of you because Im from Germany and it takes quite a long planing and an even longer flight to get to WDW. Actually this is the first thing i write on this board so I thought it should be a big plus :)

A big thumbs up for the Yacht Club resort. Went there last year with my girlfriend, and what can I say it was nearly brilliant. Our room was great (we took a kind size bed and man we had a lot of space :earboy2: )

Secondly, it was always clean, staff at the hotel was very friendly and the pool was huge...wait it was even bigger than that :teeth:
Sure it cost quite some money, but it was definately worth it. In case of transportation the location of the hotel was brilliant. We literary had to walk like 10 minutes from there to Epcot (being a huge sushi and Japan fan i stayed there a lot). Boat trips to MGM Studios werent that long either. And even a bus drive to the Magic Kingdom was quite short (it takes me more time to get to my University here in Bremen).

So after all I can only tell you, if you have the chance to stay there, do it.
Best choice I ever made concerning hotels.

hello and welcome to Disboards! :cool1:

glad to hear you and your girlfriend had a wonderful time! hope you can come back soon.

Glad you had such a great time at my favorite place. We love YC.

Welcome to the Boards - please visit often :flower:

Welcome to the Boards! I agree with you; YC is a wonderful resort! I'm glad you & your girlfriend enjoyed it so much and I hope you get to visit again soon. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter