Yacht Club - Junior Suite - Photos Wanted

Does anyone have any recent info/pics of the deluxe CL rooms at the YC :confused3.

Hello.

This year we got a magical upgrade. I booked a garden view room and received an upgrade to room 3209 which is a beautiful suite. I cannot find this information anywhere on the boards so I can only assume that they switched the suite numbers from 3201 to 3209. Our suite had 2 entrances, one looked like a regular room door and the other had double doors. I can only assume that it is considered a lock off. I will post pictures (if I can remember how).

501.jpg
[/IMG]

Mickeynut1- Thanks for resurrecting this thread and stepdisney-thanks for the picture. I have started a photo thread for BC Deluxe Rooms and Suites, and I would love to make one for the YC rooms, too, but as many previous posters have mentioned, it is difficult finding photos.

Here is a fairly recent thread (July 2012) from a family that was upgraded to a Suite. Can't quite see the room number. Maybe 3209? 2009?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2952491

Mickeynut1- Thanks for resurrecting this thread and stepdisney-thanks for the picture. I have started a photo thread for BC Deluxe Rooms and Suites, and I would love to make one for the YC rooms, too, but as many previous posters have mentioned, it is difficult finding photos.

Here is a fairly recent thread (July 2012) from a family that was upgraded to a Suite. Can't quite see the room number. Maybe 3209? 2009?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2952491

No problem :goodvibes. I've been going crazy the last few weeks trying to find anything on YC deluxe rooms/suites, but haven't had any luck. The room number in the thread you linked looks like it's room 3209, the same as stepdisney's. Could this possibly be the same as a deluxe room or do you think suites are totally different? Looking at the Disney site, the room category is "Deluxe Room - CL", but the description starts out by calling it a "Junior Suite" :confused3.

No worries. I have a gazillion pictures of the rooms, the views, day, night, inside, outside, you name it.

natebenma, it is suite 3209. I can't find anything about it anywhere. I think that maybe it use to be 3201 and they changed the number, perhaps? Not sure. I read that there was only 1 deluxe suite on the 3rd floor but we sure stayed in a deluxe suite and it was definitely on the 3rd floor.

More pictures to come.

stepdisney.....Thanks for the great pics....can't wait to see more :goodvibes. Seeing these pics is really pushing me toward booking a deluxe room/junior suite for our July 2013 trip ;).

I'm thinking of staying in a deluxe room club level for my trip in June. I was hoping somebody could answer a few questions for me. Is a deluxe room actually a jr. suite? Do they have a partial wall separation? Are there 2 tvs? I would appreciate any info/pictures.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!