Yacht Club - Garden View - Room # Requests?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by robertpien, Sep 20, 2012.

1. robertpien

robertpien Earning My Ears

Finally hit the 10 day mark until check-in at the Yacht Club!!! We are staying in a Garden View Room. Anyone have input into any specific room requests I should make (or beware of) at this level? Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. jeanf11

jeanf11 Earning My Ears

I am interested also!

4. TigrLvsPooh

TigrLvsPooh Planning WDW Trips Obsessively

I find that requesting certain room #'s rarely works. It's better to request more general things like "close to elevator" or "first floor" or "high floor". Take a look at the resort room layout: http://www.disneyzone.net/ycresort.htm See if some certain area on the map appeals to you and then describe it when you make your requests. :thumbsup2

5. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

I agree with the pp that I would request something more general than a specific room number. By doing this, the room assigner has an idea what you're looking for (close to elevator, etc). If you request a certain room number and that specific room isn't available, he/she won't know the reason for you wanting that room so, therefore, can't assign something else that might meet your needs.