Yacht Club Conierge{food offerings}

T&G1994

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what kind of food offerings they have been serving at
the Yacht club conierge lately. I was there last summer but I wanted to know
if they changed things up.:hmghost: :hmghost: Thanks in advance.

I was there two weeks ago.

They have the normal breakfast stuff (cereal, fruit, bagels, donuts, etc.)

Very light snacks in the afternoon (pretzels, goldfish, cookies, pb&j).

Evenings had cheese/crackers/dips, some fresh veggies, soups and one other hors d'oeuvres (changes daily).

Later at night, they had a nice sampling of desserts.

It probably hasn't changed since last summer, but it has changed significantly (for the worse) in the 10 years I have been going to YC.

I agree that the offerings have been going way down in the last few years. We were just there last month and there is much less offered. The Grand Floridian was much better! (We were at the GF for 3 nights and the YC for 5).

Jill

I wanted to stay YC Concierge but it looks like it would be about 120 $ more per room. I say, I could buy a lot of cereal, bagels, desserts, etc. with $120 a day! I can't rationalize it.

I wanted to stay YC Concierge but it looks like it would be about 120 $ more per room. I say, I could buy a lot of cereal, bagels, desserts, etc. with $120 a day! I can't rationalize it.

Of course, there is more to staying concierge than just the food. There is trip planning help, help with ADRs (both before arrival and while there), assistance with any extras you may want, flexibility around check out times, access to the lounge to hang out, access to coffee and beverages all day long, etc. Even when the lounge offerings were much better, that alone did not justify the extra cost of concierge.

We stayed YC concierge last november.. It was WONDERFUL.. The CM's really go out to help you..
I think, if it were say 2 people, the cost might not be worth it (although, i do know a couple of people who could drink the extra $100 per night in alcoholic night-caps! LOL) But, for a family, i would think it would.. Say if you had 4 people, and the concierge room was an extra $100 a night -- divide that by 4 = $25 per night per person . Now, that seems easy for a savings of food costs!
As i said, we really enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter