Yacht/Beach Club on Travel Channel

wdwendyd

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
For all those who are new owners or considering becoming an owner at BCV, here is a notice from TV Kirby:
On Tuesday 3/19 at 3pm eastern time on the Travel Channel is the Great Hotels show about the Yacht and Beach Club Resort at WDW. This show will be repeated on Thursday 3/21 at 11:30am eastern time.
Enjoy!

I actually saw this one a couple weeks ago. It is good. Made me homesick!

I've seen all of the shows in this series (love that TiVo!), and the YC & BC episode was one of the best. There's nothing DVC about it, but you do get to see both hotels lobbies, the pool, and you get to watch the hostess have meals in all three of the onsite restaurants. Plus she visits 4-5 countries in World Showcase.

It's definitely worth taping. Disney itself couldn't have put together a better promo for the resorts.

....... "Love that TiVo!" ... it's the best invention since sliced bread. :) I used mine to record the GF and AKL Great Hotels specials last week. :)

I set TiVo up with a season pass to record all of the Great Hotel shows, and a few of the other ones were in the Concierge Collection. The Arizona Biltmore, for one, which looked OK, as did the Shutters in Santa Monica.

But the one that really jumped out was the Plaza in NYC. Now <i><b>that's</b></i> a Great Hotel! I rushed to my Member's Handbook after the show to see how many points were required for the Plaza, and almost gagged.

Still, some day...

Three cheers for out Tivo unit too!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has truly changed the way we watch tv. When we visit other people and are watching tv, dd forgets some people don't have it and says "back up" or "pause it for a minute."

Too bad you can't occasionally Tivo real time. Of course I would keep rewinding and playing our Disney trips!!!!

Sorry to be so off topic, but did you know that you can add disk to your TiVo box? My son bought us an 80 gig hard drive for Christmas (cost: about $150) and added it to our unit. He purchased a plain old PC hard drive, nothing special. And now our box has a recording capacity of 107 hours!

My son just told me that it was a 60 gig hard drive, not 80 gig. So I thought that I'd correct my last post. So adding 60 gig gives you 107 hours.

OK, that's my last post on this topic.

Yeah! A friend of mine did a similar thing - he added 2 120GB drives to his TiVo, now he has almost 300 hours of recording! What a dream. :) He records everything at Best Quality. :)

There are all kinds of websites out there to teach you how to Hack TiVo... That's where we learned. :)

well to get off the PVR Tivo thing I did it the old fashioned way. I video taped the three recent great hotel specials on Disney resorts. I taped the AKL, GF, and Y&B ones on one tape. If anyone missed these I could be persuaded to make and send a copy.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter