Xmas/New Year trip report - Day Six!!! Final Day!

maleficent_man

DIS Veteran
Monday 2 January 2006

Up at 8, got ready and finished packing. Left our room and checked out! We got on the bus and over to the park. We had to get our bags checked as you enter the park but this didn’t take long. We then checked our bags into the luggage store (again another AP perk).

We were ahead of my plan so decided to use our AP’s and got into the park early. We walked up a deserted Main Street and through the Castle. Dumbo wasn’t operating so we stood and waited for them to open Peter Pan - we were the very first people of the day on the ride! Did it twice in a row.......!

Over and took a quick spin on the Carousel - lovely! Did the Snow White ride...it is really good! Happy took us on a great little voyage! We went down through the Castle and stood to the side as people were waiting to get in at park opening. Once they were through we joined the queue for Aurora and didn’t have to wait long. Got pics and also saw Chip and Dale out.

Down Main Street and left park and over to the Studios. Chatted to Cast Members and asked about the Christmas show. Got my piccie with Elastigirl and then Chicken Little.

Watched the cool Xmas parade - was very few people around - stood at the beginning.....Mum got a big hug from Chip!! Got lots of waves! Followed the parade to the end and stood whilst it circled and finished just in front of Cinemagique - characters stopped for pics. Minnie was amazing - she reached over little kids to hug Mum! She loved my horns! Got pics with Minnie, Chip and Dale, Jessie, Daisy, funny Xmas and Show streetmoshpere people!

Up to RNR - it was down......there was the most annoying woman who threw a strop........she shouted at the CM when told there was a technical fault, ‘oh so you just can’t be bothered to open it...’ - I mean yeah, they spend millions and decide not to open it....please.

Into Studio 1 and got some breakfast. Into store and got pic of Queen of Narnia from yesterday. Up and got pic with Queen of Narnia again. Waited and got pics with Chip and Dale in front of Parapluises de Cherbourg. Pics of Tower of Terror and then went down and got another pic with our girl Minnie! Got pic with Lilo and watched Stitch be funny with kids! Got pic with Kenai.

Into Animation Academy - was looking for Tinkerbell pin set - sold last one this morning!! Saw Tom who we meet on last visit.......was doing the drawing class. Wished us HNY! Up to RNR but it was still down - I guess it wasn’t to be! Out to the front of the park and got pic of Father Christmas.

Went over to the Park and up Main Street and marvelled at the snow. Mum bought be beautiful Tinkerbell pin box and I got a Jessica and Roger Rabbit one. Up to Fantasyland through the Castle and into Belle’s Village. Watched show one last time......over and used old fastpass for Peter Pan.

As we were heading down through the Castle Snow White came by and said hello! Down into Central Plaza and saw Belle in her blue outfit. Into Walt’s to try and change time but it was busy so instead we went up Central Plaza and got in queue for Snow White - were last people in queue - people thought I was a CM!! Great pics with Snow White who was lovely!!

Went down to Walt’s - straight upstairs. Had a lovely meal - Mum had salmon and risotto and I had fettucini. Used 20% discount voucher...great time! Looked in Emporium and got Mum a cute Minnie pen. Over and got our usual spot for the parade - was cool - said bye to our parade friend. Watched the end of the parade and said goodbye to the park......booo!!!

Got our bags and headed to to the train station. Got a train straight away and in no time we were in CDG Etoile. Came up and were right at Arc Du Triomphe. I had left a good bit of time for travelling so we decided to take a quick walk down the Champs.......well it does have a Disney store!! We got some drinks and a snack and sat and had these.

I took a quick look in the Disney Store and got another Tinkerbell Mug! Got the Metro to Porte Maillot and managed to find the bus to Beauvais. In no time at all we were checked in and on our way home!!! It was a great trip and can’t wait to do it all again. Thanks to all the wonderful CM’s who made this such an enjoyable holiday and one I’ll always remember!!!

Shame that it is all over, but you sure packed a lot in on this trip.
Some wonderful memories and photographs :)

What a wonderful and extremely full holiday!!!! Sounds like you had a really wonderful time. Thanks for sharing it all with us!!!! Still looking forward to those piccies!!!!

I'm so sorry you're trip has come to end, it sounded like you really enjoyed it - you've made me even more impatient for our own..........I think someone will have to drop the standard of trip reports soon [they are too good just now] or I am going to be tooo scared to write one.

Thanks very much

kaye :goodvibes

bonhoga said:
I think someone will have to drop the standard of trip reports soon [they are too good just now] or I am going to be tooo scared to write one.kaye :goodvibes
Oh no Kaye - yours will be brilliant, I can't wait!!!

bonhoga said:
I'm so sorry you're trip has come to end, it sounded like you really enjoyed it - you've made me even more impatient for our own..........I think someone will have to drop the standard of trip reports soon [they are too good just now] or I am going to be tooo scared to write one.

Thanks very much

kaye :goodvibes
That's the good thing Kaye there is no standard :goodvibes I wrote mine as a sort of diary to remind us. It is printed off and the troops show it to their friends or look at when they want a reminder :goodvibes

Cyrano said:
That's the good thing Kaye there is no standard :goodvibes I wrote mine as a sort of diary to remind us. It is printed off and the troops show it to their friends or look at when they want a reminder :goodvibes

Reid, thats such a lovely idea, what a lovely reminder!

Kaye :goodvibes

PS I will try and think of another word [other than lovely] for 2006!!!

Awww Nick, you must have been so sad to leave, but at least you had loads of new memories from the trip. Your trippie has been great, really detailed. Can't wait to see the pics!

Really enjoyed reading your reports ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter