Xmas Gift Ideas for Universal Annual Passes

kpadalik

DIS Veteran
We are going to surprise our girls (ages 13, 8) with annual passes to Universal for Christmas. We want to get them a few small gifts for them to open before they get their "big" gift. I would like them to all be subtly themed to Universal/IOA attractions, lands, etc. For instance, I got my DD13 a raglan style Harry Potter shirt. We will probably buy the Jurassic World movie for another gift. I was hoping that I could get some ideas for some other gifts. Thank you so much in advance!!!!

Candy ideas for stockings:
SpongeBob krabby patty candy
Reeses's Pieces (ET)
can of spinach (haha) Popeye
Gingerbread man (Shrek)

How about a wand of their fav Harry Potter character. Chocolate frog with hologram pic of wizard inside. A box Bertie Botts every flavor jelly beans. Scarf of the their favorite House At Hogwarts (Gryffindor, Sytherin, Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw).
Have fun deciding. You are sweet parents to give such nice gift as a AP to the best parks in the Worldpixiedust:

What about putting the tickets in with a "Hogwart's Letter"? Or, if they are really big HP fans, a HP robe or interactive wand.

I'd also include some things they can use at the park like a Universal Studios string bag or a Starbucks gift card (my DD12 loves their muffins and cake pops) or the refillable popcorn bucket. Also high on my DD's list is anything with a Minion on it. They have some really cute Tshirts you can get at the US store in CityWalk.

There's superhero island and I personally love marvel so you could get them the new avengers movies.

You'll probably want lanyards in the park. Is that a lame stocking stuffer? Lol

Cross body bags are a favorite. My sister and I love ours to use in the park. Our mom bought them for us on our last before Christmas trip. We got the guy with the ears Vera Bradley though. But I bet you could find some on etsy that are universal themed.

New pair of tennis shoes. am I being to practical... I like practical.

Or maybe a universal piggy bank of some sort so that they can save up for souvenirs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter