XM in car

yvettedem

Mouseketeer
anyone else getting it free? I had it free for 3 months when I bought the car and then it was cut off....but it's back on now??!?

It's free from Nov 18 - Dec 1. I think the 1st.... I love it, just don't want to pay for it LOL. You didn't get something in the mail telling you it would be turned on for a free trial?

I just bought a new car. The salesman told me that after the initial 3 month free trial period you'll get a letter offering a year for $120-130. He said to ignore that letter and about 2 month later, you'll get an offer for $70 per year.:thumbsup2

I got the reduced offer months ago along w/the 10,000 phone calls but nothing about the freebie...now I know it's gonna end again lol...it was just so weird...my son just started playing w/the radio channels and ht the xm button and poof radio disney came on i was like what?!?!? lol

I was able to get 5 months for 20.00 (total!!). :eek: It was an offer they had this summer. They have sent me emails with the same offer so I think it is still available. The best part of XM is that you can get online for a couple bucks a month that allows you to download it to your Andriod phone. I now listen to XM on my phone while I'm working!

jb :thumbsup2

My brother had a car that was formerly a rental and he never had it turned off for about three years. We assume some poor rental company was paying for it :rotfl:

Something the salesmen (or sales women) do not normally talk about is that you can pay a lump sum and get a lifetime of XM (not including the Nav feature). This pays off only if you hold onto the car long enough. You can figure your breakeven point by calling XM and getting the best monthly deal you can and then ask them what it costs to get a lifetime subscription. Then just see how many years/months it would take to offset the lumpsum. If you have the funds and know you will hold the car that long, something to consider.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter