(X) WW Spicy BBQ Meatballs

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
This recipe is courtesey of Mowsie Dreamer, aka Jeanie. I just wanted everyone to know that I tried this recipe at a pot luck gathering and it was a big hit. I used Jack Daniels BBQ sauce and it added a nice bite to the recipe.

SPICY BBQ MEATBALLS (from WW site)

POINTS® value | 1 (2 meatballs)
Servings | 30
Preparation Time | 20 min
Cooking Time | 25 min
Level of Difficulty | Easy

snacks | Keep the calories low in this popular hors d'oeuvre by making the meatballs with ground turkey instead of ground beef and by using fat-free barbecue sauce.

Ingredients
1 1/2 pound lean ground turkey
3/4 cup uncooked quick oats
2 medium egg white(s)
1 large onion(s), finely chopped
1 medium garlic clove(s), chopped
1/4 cup parsley, chopped
1 tsp dried oregano
1 1/2 tsp beef bouillon granules
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 1/4 cup barbecue sauce

Instructions
1.Preheat oven to 350ºF. Combine all ingredients, except barbecue sauce, in a medium-size bowl; mix well.

2.Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Shape meatball mixture into sixty 1-inch balls; place on baking sheet.

3.Bake at 350ºF until cooked through, about 25 minutes. Transfer meatballs to a chafing dish or crockpot to keep warm.

4.Meanwhile, heat barbecue sauce over medium-high heat until hot. Pour sauce over cooked meatballs, toss gently and serve. Yields 2 meatballs per serving

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!