(X)WW Chocolate Pumpkin Mousse 8 serv 1.5 pts per

SlightlyGoofy

<font color=green>I shall be forced to take you on
Hi everyone.

I am a chocoholic and I don't care what diet I am on I require chocolate.

This is more WW friendly than low carb but I eat it no matter which diet I am currently on. It has saved me many times as I am sure I could have gotten into much more trouble with something else. LOL

I have adapted this slightly, omitting milk, and substituting water and cannot tell the difference and save 4 whole points also!!

CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN MOUSSE

1 small can of pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
2 small boxes of SF Instant Chocolate Fudge pudding mix
1 can (use pumpkin can) of water

Combine all and then add

1 container of FF Cool Whip

You can add milk instead of water which will add 4 points for FF milk or use less or more Cool Whip or water and figure points accordingly.

I get 8 huge servings (about a cup each) and the total is 13 points which would make it right about at 1.5 pts per serving.

You can serve this to guests in fancy dishes with a dollop of Cool Whip on top and they will never know that it is good for them.

Because of the pumpkin the entire dish counts as 3 veggies. One of of 'those' days I just piece a bit here and there and eat the entire concoction. LOL

Slightly Goofy/Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter