Wyndham Bonnet Creek - Presidential and Deluxe

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by KapBoy77, Jan 1, 2013.

1. KapBoy77

KapBoy77 Mouseketeer<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s

Hey!

Does anyone know what the differences are between the Presidential and Deluxe suites? The only thing I can tell is a slightly different layout and the patio/balcony looks larger on the Presidential.

I currently have a Deluxe reserved and was wondering if I should have gone with the Presidential.

Thanks! :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MelissaTnNc

MelissaTnNc Mouseketeer

I haven't stayed in the presidential, but my understanding from friends who stayed in one, its larger, the furniture and appliances are upgraded a bit. And much bigger balcony. We really loved the deluxe bc its so nice, so I'm not sure it's worth it.

4. Fundytrail

Fundytrail Our 1988 Ticket

5. JimMIA

JimMIA A little Miami humor...

As others have said, in general, Presidentials are a little larger and have upgraded furniture (in some cases real sofas instead of sleepers, which actually gives a lower capacity).

If you'll let us know how many bedrooms you're looking for, I'll look up the details for you on the Wyndham owners site.

6. KapBoy77

KapBoy77 Mouseketeer<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s

Thanks for the responses everyone. We are planning on staying in a 2 bedroom Deluxe.

7. dsanner106

dsanner106 DIS Veteran

The difference is not that great until you reach 3 br or 4. the 1 and 2 brs are larger, the furniture etc is upgraded and that is about it. the 3 and 4 are very luxurious, raised wood panel ceilings, huge balconies, Much larger, wood floors etc.

D

8. JimMIA

JimMIA A little Miami humor...

The Wyndham owners site shows the following info:

2 BR Deluxes range between 1180-1257 sq ft, sleep 8 - 4 with privacy in some models, 6 with privacy in other models. Bedding configurations vary. Floor plan shows K, 2 doubles in 2nd BR, and a sleeper sofa... which would be 8/6. K,Q, sleeper sofa would be 8/4

2 BR Presidentials are 1250 sq ft, sleep 4 with privacy for 4. Bedding configuration is listed as K, Q, which would match the occupancy of 4/4 privacy. However, the floor plan shows K, double-double, which should be 6/6. One of those little Wyndham mysteries I suppose...:confused3

IMHO, 8 people in a WBC 2 BR Deluxe would be miserable. Can't imagine 8 people and 2 bathrooms. :eek: