Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

Is there a current list of what is in bin #1? The AAA parking passes that are sometimes in them, are they for free parking or VIP parking close to the gate? Does anybody know if there are discount parking passes available?

Hello - Just got back from Bonnet Creek last night! I had the silver bin. I found it in the corner with a huge bag of food on top. I did label it "Dis Boards - Silver Bin". Yes, the crock pot is in there. Unfortunately, the next person's name isn't on it. The wifi at Bonnet Creek is horrible....well, where we were it was. I found barely keep a connection so I couldn't post here.

Another thought...maybe we should make a rule to not Pay it Forward with opened food? I had to throw out so much opened food when we got back to the room. Opened cereal and tortillas that had been sitting there stale for a while. It was really gross. I even found a couple of empty bottles of shampoo. Large bottle and yes they were empty.

Can I make a quick suggestion re: open food? I think if you're going to add cereal, tortillas, rice, pasta, or any other sorts of dry goods, only add it to the bin if you can put it into a ziploc bag. that way, the contents are sealed, both for freshness sake and also so food doesn't spill all over, I would also suggest labeling said ziploc with the date, so whoever has the bin afterward you can throw it out if it is past due without having to taste test any possibly stake food.

I know we all probably have spare ziplock bags on our list of things we bring to disney, but if my bin doesn't have any in it, I will be happy to add some when I'm there.

Is there a current list of what is in bin #1? The AAA parking passes that are sometimes in them, are they for free parking or VIP parking close to the gate? Does anybody know if there are discount parking passes available?

The AAA pass is for preferred parking that is next to the handicapped parking. We found it quite good, especially at AK.

Can I make a quick suggestion re: open food? I think if you're going to add cereal, tortillas, rice, pasta, or any other sorts of dry goods, only add it to the bin if you can put it into a ziploc bag. that way, the contents are sealed, both for freshness sake and also so food doesn't spill all over, I would also suggest labeling said ziploc with the date, so whoever has the bin afterward you can throw it out if it is past due without having to taste test any possibly stake food.

I know we all probably have spare ziplock bags on our list of things we bring to disney, but if my bin doesn't have any in it, I will be happy to add some when I'm there.

I didn't realize that people were putting opened food in the bin. I think we talked about this in the original thread, but only unopened food was going in. I was in the swap last year and am in it for next year. I wouldn't use unopened food if it were in there.

Anyone know what's in bin #2 aside from the crockpot?
I've tried PMing the person before me to give her my info but haven't heard back. I hope everything goes smoothly since this is my first time doing it.

Trying to find out if the person ahead of me gigm99 (who should be there now) still took the bin (Bin#1). She hasnt posted on the site since Oct 2012.
Two*little*birds would have been there before gigm99.

Skylizard - going from memory here. Bin two has open bags of sugar and flour. Opened bottle of olive oil. Box of small rice. Cheerios. Trash bags. Tons of packets of sweetner. Not much else.

Bin 3 is one back at the main lobby bell services. I didn't know if staceyjw was going to pick up on 11/5 or ahill on 11/14, so I put both names on top of bin! Thanks, the items came in handy and we've added some more

Bin 3 is one back at the main lobby bell services. I didn't know if staceyjw was going to pick up on 11/5 or ahill on 11/14, so I put both names on top of bin! Thanks, the items came in handy and we've added some more
Thanks so much, I greatly appreciate it!!!!!

Does anyone have any news on Bin #1?? I haven't heard anything from the person who is supposed to have it now (hasn't posted since Oct 2012) or the person before that. I will be there on Sunday!

Skylizard, I am here now with bin 2. I haven't heard from the person between us. PM me your info and I will leave the bin for you. I have a lot to add to it, as one of dh's colleagues sent us a gift basket, which we weren't expecting. We brought lots of non-perishable food with us and ordered some perishable food from Garden Grocer too, so our current plan of attack is to eat the perishable food first and put the non-perishable food in the bin. I also have a AAA parking pass and will be adding it to the bin.

Bin #3 - blue colour - contents (going from memory): Bottle red wine, few cans of beer, few small cans of coke, couple bottles water, sugar, pool noodle, AAA Diamond parking pass, Bounce sheets, few Tide Pods, couple Gain liquid one use packs, paper plates, plastic cups, cough drops, few breakfast bars, trial size shampoo/cond, candies, and a few other things I can't recall!

Any news on the location of bin #1? It appears to be MIA. Sounds like Calirya has been unable to get a hold of anyone who has had it last.

HI! Could I reserve Bin #3 for 11/1/2014 - 11/8/2014?

My email address is cuatvmi @ gmail . c0m

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter