Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

The last "We Love Bonnet Creek" thread was closed. Does anyone know if they'll open a new one? I have a question and didn't want to flood the board with questions if I don't need to.

Hi!

I just tried PMing you a couple of times, but they are not showing up in my "sent" folder, so if you could let me know if you got them or not, that would be great.

Thanks!

Here now and tried to pick up Bin 1 and it is missing again. They let me go back into the storage area to look, but I did not see an orange bin. I did see bin 2 and they reported it has been there since before Christmas. Not sure this idea is working anymore. I will leave what I have extra in Bin 2, but the name still says lilmackattack.

Here now and tried to pick up Bin 1 and it is missing again. They let me go back into the storage area to look, but I did not see an orange bin. I did see bin 2 and they reported it has been there since before Christmas. Not sure this idea is working anymore. I will leave what I have extra in Bin 2, but the name still says lilmackattack.

How disappointing. Looks like lilmackattack was signed up for both bins. Did anyone ever hear from them?

So, disappointing. It's a shame because it was such a nice idea. We used it many times and really appreciated it. I guess things are just falling through the cracks.

So, disappointing. It's a shame because it was such a nice idea. We used it many times and really appreciated it. I guess things are just falling through the cracks.

Maybe they can be secured with a deposit that is returned when the next guest confirms they pick it up?

This is so frustrating. This shouldn't be this hard. I think it comes down to just a lack of common courtesy.

I understand how frustrating it is to not get a bin when you are there. We were supposed to use on in October and they were BOTH missing. We actually restarted one and spent two hours on our last day looking for the other one. So I get it. I don't know that there is really a way to fix it. I'm not a fan of putting down a deposit because I don't want to be responsible for a bunch of money and I'm sure no one else would be either.

Lilmakattack was down for both bins because at one point she offered to restart one of the missing ones. Someone else restarted it. It's odd that someone would pick up one and not the other if they were scheduled for both. I've PMed her. Let me see if she responds.

Until then, if someone else wants to restart Bin 1, please do. At this point I'm so frustrated I'm ready to just close it all down :(

If I get a good price on a bin I am happy to restart because I have a few things to go in it. No problem!

Our DVC Christmas tree was never found in 2013 so I definitely get the frustration.

SotS

If I get a good price on a bin I am happy to restart because I have a few things to go in it. No problem!

Our DVC Christmas tree was never found in 2013 so I definitely get the frustration.

SotS

That would be fantastic. Thank you. I got the bin I took down at Target on clearance for $5. It doesn't have to be anything big.

I have an instruction sheet that I can email to you to be taped on the inside if I can.

I will go into the bell service room again tomorrow to add some things to bin 2 and take another look around to see if I can find bin 1. I haven't had time to stop and get a tote to restart it, sorry.

FWIW, when I picked up Bin 1 (it had just been restarted), it was in the room behind the counter at the main check-in...NOT bell services! So, my advice is to check with the front desk at the main building, then bell services there. If you still can't find it, maybe check with the desk and bell services at building 6. Hate that it might have gone missing again:(

We will be staying May 16 - 23. Could we sign up for a bin? Tried to private message, but it wouldn't go through. Thanks.

I did not check behind the counter. Maybe it is still there. Song of the South, you might check when you get there. Bell Services said they would check building 6 and have it brought to the main building if found. You could check before starting a new one!

We will be there Sunday and are en route. Can I print at the resort? We haven't stayed before so I do not know.

Thanks!
SotS

I think you can. If so, let me know and I'm happy to email it. If not I'll see if the person after you can. Thank you so much for restarting and have an amazing trip!

We are leaving this afternoon and I will be dropping bin 2 at bell services. When we checked in the bellman knew exactly what I was talking about and brought it right out. Thank you to all who have contributated! We used many things.
Bin 2 1/14/15
LOTS of sample sized and full sized soaps, shampoo, conditioner, detergent, dish soap
Air freshener
Sandwich bags
Spray and lotion sunscreen
Cocoa packs
Oatmeal packs
Popcorn packs
Coffee packs
Goldfish
Bottle of cab
Sand bucket
Roll of paper towels
Tape and sharpies

We're working with a friend of ours to book a timeshare in 2016 so its far too soon for us to commit, but I'm seriously loving this idea. Hopefully, I'll know exactly where we're staying sometime in April and this option might still be available.

Thank you for offering to do this!

I would love to get on the list! My DD and I will be there Nov 6-11 for the WDW Wine and Dine Half Marathon. I can't PM yet as this is my 2nd post, but I will continue looking around and commenting and asking questions and will probably be able to PM by tomorrow, lol! Can we get on the list now though?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter