WWYD Early December Stay Question

lovelylady226

Earning My Ears
We originally booked a studio at OKW for 12/12 but have other obligations now. There is nothing but a 1 bedroom showing for the 12/5 weekend (the only other time we can go). Would you book the one bedroom and hope for the studio or just wait it out? We really don't want to pay the points but we don't want to drive home late on saturday night either. Thoughts on availability that weekend?

Early December is the busiest time for DVC. Busier than 4th of July or New Years Eve. Don't count on anything opening up.

how about studios at other DVC resort, or are you just looking at OKW?

Were you looking at just the one night or the weekend of the 5th?
My thoughts for the weekend:
The 4th is open, and the 5th in a HH unit is still there though. SSR has lots of 1BR's available, but 82pts is a lot more than 36 for the OKW studio..
There is a studio on the 4th as well at SSR. I would grab the SSR studio and 1BR's and start waitlisting SSR or OKW and cross my fingers and toes.
I don't like room hopping, but sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do.
Good luck! :goodvibes

Its jut one night on the 5th. We live an hour away, but after a long day at disney would just like to lay low without driving home late at night. None of the other resorts are available and our waitlist is already full for a trip in October. :(

If you really want to go that day then depending on your UY I'd book the 1 bedroom and then periodically check the RAT to see if a studio opens up somewhere. Personally I think you have a decent chance to fine one night. If you really are only willing to do a studio then just keep checking for that. And once your Oct waitlists expire you could set up waitlists for Dec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter