Disney Dream March 6 2017 4-night Bahamian

It will be our first Disney cruise too, or any cruise for that matter. The last day, the 10th, will be our 33rd wedding anniversary! Looking forward to it.

If nobody else has decided to organize, I'll happily volunteer to be the Fish Extender Organizer.

Fish Extender Organizer: I'll make it official and let everyone know I'm going to organize it. If you'd like to join, I'll need the following information:

Names of all travelers
Cabin Number
email address (for use only by me, not given out to anyone)
ages of all travelers
favorite characters
clothing size
alcohol ok or not?
traveling with another cabin joining in the FE group? cabin #
celebrating something special?
food allergies

email me: laine@laineanderson.com

Don't know what Fish Extender is all about?

Disney Cruise Line Meets - Meet and Chat with DIS Members sailing that on your Disney Cruise Line

Last edited:

We are excited for our first cruise on the Dream. We have been on the Magic (once) and Wonder (twice).

Glad to join the topic and looking forward to the cruise. This will be our second Disney cruise, the first one was also on the Dream back in October 2012. We almost booked the same cabin that we had the last time. :)

We are also going to be cruising for the first time ever on this cruise! It will be my husband and I and our two children (son 14 and daughter 11). We are DVC members so we are going to do a few days before and after in WDW....we can't wait for this cruise! Would love to get involved in fish extender with other cruisers...think it would be fun for the kids. We are from outside Philadelphia and can't wait to meet others on the ship. Thanks!!

Good afternoon,
Has anyone started a fish exchange? We recently scheduled this cruise and are wanting to participate in FE.

Last edited:
First time Disney cruisers! Looking forward to it! Traveling with our 3 kids- am praying they like the kid's club enough to give us time to ourselves!

If nobody else has decided to organize, I'll happily volunteer to be the Fish Extender Organizer.

Fish Extender Organizer: I'll make it official and let everyone know I'm going to organize it. If you'd like to join, I'll need the following information:

Names of all travelers
Cabin Number
email address (for use only by me, not given out to anyone)
ages of all travelers
favorite characters
clothing size
alcohol ok or not?
food allergies

Don't know what Fish Extender is all about?

Disney Cruise Line Meets - Meet and Chat with DIS Members sailing that on your Disney Cruise Line
We would like to participate in the fish extender. I will email you the info.

Hi fellow cruisers,

I'm still accepting participants for the FE so if you're still interested please get the following info to me:

Names of all travelers
Cabin Number
email address
ages of all travelers
favorite characters
clothing size
alcohol ok or not?
food allergies

Thanks, Laine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter