WW POINTS help!

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by tiggerlover, Sep 27, 2004.

1. tiggerlover

tiggerlover <font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br

Dumb question here....

Okay fellow WW's my brain isn't working today so I need your help. If 9 Hershey's Kisses have 5 POINTS, how many points would 1 have?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. KimRaye

KimRaye <font color=navy><b>DIS Sponsor*Silver</b><br><fon

.5555555555 point. :teeth:

Enjoy!! :sunny:

4. Tera

Tera Do or do not, there is no try

Not enough to count it:p

Teresa

5. Susan--Ontario

Susan--Ontario DIS Veteran

Is there a website where a person could look up points or nutritional values for foods where you don't have a label??

I'm looking to find out how many points a 8" pita shell would have? I'm going for quesadillas and I'm trying to figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

6. janets

janets A bad day at Disney is better than a good day anyw

I use either the WW site (member access) or I check to see if the company has a website that has nutritional info for it's products.

You might also try www.dwlz.com and see if Dottie has what you're looking for. I can certainly check for you, but I'm not sure what you need...when you say 8" pita, I'm assuming you're looking for points for a regular sized pita bread (not the little ones). Are you planning on splitting it open and using 1 side as the bottom, then top, then put the other side on top? If so, then I think a regular sized pita is 2 points. I use the carb counting version because the higher fiber count drops it to 1 point.