Writing

There is actually a book called My Wattpad Love that was published from there. Publishers actually saw it on there and asked her if she wanted it published. It actually gives you a higher chance, I think.

I'm actually hoping my school project gets published through there. Will you tell me your username?

Yeah, I actually saw that from doing some research! That'd be super cool! And they have a copyright policy which is awesome!
Well, I haven't uploaded anything yet but I'll PM you my username.

um, hi. just kinda jumping in this conversation...

junior in college majoring in english/concentration in creative writing (but the college board is all dcp stuff), was a creative writing major in my arts high school, and hoping to go to grad school for a master of fine arts degree in fiction writing.

currently working on the latest draft of the book i've had in my head since i was 14, so that once i finish it i can move onto the rest of the books i have in my head.

also, fun tip: a friend of mine submitted her manuscript to a website called swoon reads, which is run by macmillan (one of the big publishing houses). on that site you can upload your MS and have others read & review it and vote on which should get published. hers got picked and comes out later this year.

Last edited:

um, hi. just kinda jumping in this conversation...

junior in college majoring in creative writing (but the college board is all dcp stuff), was a creative writing major in my arts high school, and hoping to go to grad school for a master of fine arts degree in fiction writing.

currently working on the latest draft of the book i've had in my head since i was 14, so that once i finish it i can move onto the rest of the books i have in my head.

also, fun tip: a friend of mine submitted her manuscript to a website called swoon reads, which is run by macmillan (one of the big publishing houses). on that site you can upload your MS and have others read & review it and vote on which should get published. hers got picked and comes out later this year.

Cool! That's awesome, I'm planning on majoring in English with a writing emphasis in college. Wow, I think I'll have to check out that website...

Cool! That's awesome, I'm planning on majoring in English with a writing emphasis in college. Wow, I think I'll have to check out that website...

if any of y'all aspiring english majors want tips on anything, feel free to ask me. i couldn't see myself in any other department :goodvibes

also i recently figured out my senior sem thesis, but the real work on that doesn't start until summer :scared:

Heyyyy so if any of you have a Wattpad, you should tell me your username so I can go follow you! (I have officially become addicted to the site, yay me)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter