Wristbands at SAB and little kids???

laura6598

Earning My Ears
Sorry about another SAB question!! But I couldn't find the answer to my quesiton anywhere! We are headed to BCV on Monday:cool: and we don't get "room keys" for my 5 year old and my 7 year old nephew won't have one either (there just is no reason to carry around "extra" room keys when they will NEVER be going back to the room by themselves!!!). How will they get a wristband for SAB? Will our roomkeys be ok for them to get a wristband? We will always be by the pool with them, so that is not an issue at all. I need some help here! Thanks so much! I am so excited about this trip (we are taking my sisters family!) I am about to burst! Thanks!!

Laura

You will get room keys for the 5 yo and 7yo. Disney issues room keys regardless of whether passes are purchased or not for anyone over the age of 3. We've always gotten one for DD 5. They are also used as your resort identification. As to SAB, I'd carry their keys. We've been able to just show one key and get wrist bands for our entire family, and other times, we needed to show EVERYONE'S key.

Just as a sidenote, you may want to make sure those cards do not have charge priviledges.....:eek:

Everyone gets a roomkey - makes a great souviner for the kids

Thanks
jaysue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter