Wristbands and split stay?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by tinker&belle, Jan 1, 2014.

1. tinker&belle

tinker&belle DIS Veteran

We are planning a trip in October. We are considering a split stay; first at POP and then at the Swan to use hotel points. If we have the wristbands from a 5 day stay on site and buy a 9 day ticket can we choose 9 days of FP+ choices ahead of time or only 5 days for the on site portion of the trip and have to do the last 4 in the park the day of?

Hope that makes sense.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. AmyB2006

AmyB2006 I'd rather be in Disney!

I thought Swan and Dolphin were part of the Magic Band "testing" now?? You should be able to make FP+ for the entire stay.

4. luvallprincesses

luvallprincesses DIS Veteran

Swan and Dolphin guests currently can only hook FP+ the morning of when they enter the park. Of course that could change at any time.

5. tinker&belle

tinker&belle DIS Veteran

So does anyone know if you have a ticket for longer than your on site stay if you can plan the additional days? For example

Day One: Pop. No park days
    Day Two: MNSSHP. No Park admission used
    Day Three: Pop. Epcot
    Day Four: Pop. DHS
    Day Five: checkout of Pop. Rest day at Swan
    Five additional days staying at Swan.

If I have four additional days on my ticket from the POP stay can I set these up when I set up my FP+ for the POP stay?

6. Dan Murphy

Dan Murphy We are family.

7. tinker&belle

tinker&belle DIS Veteran

Thank you!

8. tinker&belle

tinker&belle DIS Veteran

Op here. Would this also work to do it the other way? If we stay at the dolphin or swan first and then move to POP? Could we use the magic bands and FP+ while at the dolphin/swan and then use the wristbands with our POP stay?