Wristband Photopass they give at BB & TL is brillant

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by huffjoann, Jun 14, 2011.

1. huffjoann

huffjoann DIS Veteran

I saw a lady with a photopass with a wrist strap while waiting on line last week, I had never seen one and asked where she got that and she said Typhon Lagoon,, I thought this was brillant, and why don't they issue them for the parks too? how many times are you walking up to character greets trying to logisticize autograph books, camera, pens, backpack, child AND photopass,, having at least one thing secure on my wrist as we make our way sounds like a good idea to me!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. aripantaloon

aripantaloon DIS Veteran

I know! We got one at TL a few years ago when it was warmer during our trip. So much easier to keep track of than a card without the bracelet.

4. KELLY

KELLY DIS Veteran

I just wear a lanyard and throw it in the plastic pouch facing outwards. That why you don't even need to take it out. The zap it threw the plastic.

5. HockeyMomNH

HockeyMomNH DIS Veteran

I have a few of those that we got at TL last year. This year I attached one of them to a lanyard that my DD wore and attached the other one to the outside of my bag. They worked great!

6. Kimberle

Kimberle WL Vet

I agree! This is why we do a WP our first full day. ;)

7. bfamily5

bfamily5 Yes, I need another guide book...it's part of the

I saw a tip on another thread somewhere to bring a hole punch and punch the photopass, being careful not to mess with the bar code on the back ;). I intend to try this on our next trip...I already have the wrist band :thumbsup2

8. HockeyMomNH

HockeyMomNH DIS Veteran

I don't know if people realize, but you can reuse your photopass cards from trip to trip. Once your cards are tied to your photopass account they are good indefinitely. The old pictures on the card expire, of course, but once you add new pictures they start on a new timeframe.

9. newdeal

newdeal DIS Veteran

I think they should all be that way. The card is like a quarter the size which is great in itself, the onoy reason the other card needs to be big is so it doesnt get lost in your pocket. Perhaps next time i will take a pair of scissors, a hole punch and a rubber band and waterparkify my own card

10. goNsoon2WDW

goNsoon2WDW DIS Veteran

I had no idea. This is a great tip. Will this activate my 30 days to order right away since the card has already been tied to my account from a previous trip?

11. squirrel

squirrel DIS Veteran<font color=deeppink>

Yes it will. That is why I get new photopass cards each year. With a two week trip, I'd only have 2 weeks to fininsh editing.

I really like the mini photopass cards at the waterparks. I heard you could get them at Pixie Hallow, but I didn't see any Photopass photographers with them.

12. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

Also at the water parks you can get Disney Gift Cards which are half normal size and with a wristband. They are valid where any other Disney Gift Card is valid.