Wraps at Scoops

KEH

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="green">The Tag Fai
I keep reading about being able to get wraps at Scoops but in 3 cruises I have never seen these. Are they available all the time that Scoops is open? What can you get in them? Do you have to ask for them or are they obvious and I have just been blind and rather dense.

Hey Karen!

I know I saw them when we were on the Wonder - And I was looking forward to having one on the Magic - but I never saw them! -

Maybe only on certain days?

Karen

We were on the Wonder earlier this month.

They were available during lunch and are wonderful. I had the chicken, DH had crab (I think), and their was a veggie. They had lettuce, tomato, and some kind of sauce. They're not very big, so grab two!

Hi Karen. How are you doing? Any news on coming over to the UK this year? Love to Andy, Marrisa and Kaitlin.

I had an excellent Chicken Ceasar wrap on the magic and it was very very good but when my mom went to find one... there wasn't any! You've gotta be really lucky to get one!!! - Jaclyn (the DD)

Was this at a lunchtime? Was it mentioned in the Navigator? Sorry to go on about this but I feel it is my mission to try these wraps - if only I can find one!

Bumping this up. Does anyone have any more info on the elusive wraps on the Magic?

I've had them too, they are very good, but they were kind of scarce even on the sea days.

I don't know what time it was but on both cruises we have been on (Wonder) they have been on the right hand side of Scoops (as you face it) I believe there was a sign in front of clear tubs and you just requested what kind and they hand it to you. I go for these rather than the ice cream. Delicious!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter