WOW, TT! This is so cool!

What Do YOU think?

• OLD VERSION: old is best!

• NEW VERSION: cool and groovy!

• Meh, I could take either - it doesn't matter...

Results are only viewable after voting.
That does look cool but honestly I think I might miss the old one. Why revamp an already popular and cool ride like test track and leave a horrible ride like Ellen's Energy Adventure untouched? I could see them using some of those cool lighting effects there and making that ride a whole lot more enjoyable.

That does look cool but honestly I think I might miss the old one. Why revamp an already popular and cool ride like test track and leave a horrible ride like Ellen's Energy Adventure untouched? I could see them using some of those cool lighting effects there and making that ride a whole lot more enjoyable.

....I'm just guessing here, but I think the TT revamp had alot more to do than just adding some cool lihgts. This particular attraction was always breaking down, so I think that some technology was added to make the ride run smoother (not ridewise, but rather, without a hitch)....again, I'm only speculating...:confused3

DD13 and I watched the TT video and both of us prefer the old one. The best part of the new one is the outdoor part, which was in the old one. :headache:

Maybe I'll make it back in January 2014.

My last 2 Disney vacations went down the tubes (gashed finger and food poisoning) so I've been taking a hiatus.

I never really liked Test Track and usually skipped it. In fact, I never really liked most of what was in Future World East, except for Wonders of Life. Anyway, I'll give this a try next week.

I'll experience it next week, but my guess is that I'll like the older version better. I like the themeing of the pre rehab version better, with its test-track dummy storyline. I'll have to see first hand if the Tron style lights and design your own vehicle element is an improvement over the old version or not.

....while I think the facade of TT is kinda cool and futuristic:

test-track-facade-500x265.jpg

I have to admit I really prefer the old signage better...:confused3

WDW_2010_Mystic_Dunes069.jpg

This did seem rather boring... I enjoyed the old one. Maybe I'll change my mind when I experience it first hand. But, watching online, the whole Tron look didn't really do it for me. If they throw Jeff Bridges in the mix, I'd feel much better about it. :D

I think it fits better with the whole "Future World" motif going on, but I still think that the ride itself looks like it sucks as much as it ever did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter