Wow! My order for disneyshopping.com is insane...

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by 3PRINCESSMOM, Jul 9, 2006.

1. 3PRINCESSMOM

3PRINCESSMOM Used to be 3PRINCESSMOM, but alas she nows has a P

Before the weekend offers ended I finally placed my order. I got 12 Logo Tees (6 kid sized, 6 adult sized), 2 girls swimsuits, 1 cover-up, 1 pair of PJ pals, plus I got the bonus Stitch beach towel.

Total: $60.84

Great loot for our upcoming Grand Gathering in August!
    :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. alliecats

alliecats <font color=navy>How many coins can a 5-gallon jug

Good Lord, you cleaned them out! Way to go! :thumbsup2

4. 3PRINCESSMOM

3PRINCESSMOM Used to be 3PRINCESSMOM, but alas she nows has a P

That's Lt. Dan!!!

Love that signature pic. Forrest Gump is a favorite! :worship:

Anyway...yup ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ! I sure did clean them out, didn't I? Gotta love it!

5. ceecee

ceecee DIS Veteran

Are they any codes for a precent off or have they all expired? The shipping is really getting out of hand with Disney.

6. mrsmiller

mrsmiller DIS Veteran

let me join the club too...

I first placed an order for 85.00 (tshirts, shorts and towels)
    Then somebody posted another discount (Pirate15) so I went and ordered over 200.00 worth of merchandise. This budget board is killing me :-)rotfl: :rotfl: )I ordered the eeyore tankini (if anybody already have this bathing suit can you tell me please how it looks)

Linnette

7. Leigha

Leigha DIS Veteran

Check Mousesavers.com for lots of codes!

8. aclov

aclov DIS Veteran

I placed a order for about 9 items including the large pet bed ($19.99) and mine came out to around $63. At first I was going to pay for shipping but I added a couple of more items to reach $75 and it gave me FREE Shipping and than the $15 off with the PIRATE15code, Plus I got the Stitch Towel FREE.

I didn't want to spend that much but oh well..... :thumbsup2

9. buzzandwoodysmom07

buzzandwoodysmom07 Mouseketeer

Pirate 15 - I couldn't get that code to work - what is the criteria? I placed an order this morning with the 10% codes, but I am thinking that I barely made a dent in Christmas shopping!

Thanks!

10. WeluvDisney2

WeluvDisney2 <font color=teal>Proud member of Klutzes Anonymous

How do you get the free Stitch towel?

11. WldWcnWmn

WldWcnWmn <font color=darkorchid>Promises to post no more ba

What happened to the Pirates20 code? Ya'll need to be using that one ::yes:: I used it last night to get lime green t-shirts...the "budget board" is killing me.....I am buying stuff I didn't know I needed. Use Pirates20! :thumbsup2

12. ceecee

ceecee DIS Veteran

Free shipping on $50.00 and 20% I think it was for 3 days. The shipping is really high with Disney. I talked myself out of tee shirts (we have 5 sets already and I just made some tye dye Mickey shirts!) I got some neat ones at the Disney store for the MNSSHP so we are set. I ordered the only thing we really needed: DD's tinkerbell suit (new with tags/same one as the website) from Ebay (seller sells a lot of Disney). Same suit for $9.99 and her shipping was only $5.00 we got the suit in 2 days and it fits perfectly. I was worried about it being too big.

13. summerrluvv

summerrluvv <font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f

Just a heads up that upromise gives 4% for Disneyshopping.com. I'm off to see what I can find now. It looks like there is still free ship with $50 purchase and the Pirates20 code is still valid. Today is the last day the site said.

14. *Flower*

*Flower* Needs to Win the Lottery!!

I just submitted my order:

9 shirts, a portfolio for DH and a card case and pen set for DH.

$80.87 and the total savings turned out to be $16.18 from PIRATES20 and an additional $2.59 from Mr. Rebates (4%). Total savings = $18.77.

AND FREE shipping (which would have been $12.50) so- altogether, the grand total is $31.27 in savings.

WOW!!

Thanks everyone........

15. dreamalittledream

dreamalittledream DIS Veteran

I bought stuff on the last day of the Pirate Treasure deal, used my code and got 10% off. Now I am happy with what I bought, logo T's and pj's but I was supposed to get a "free" Muppets fleece blanket (Stich towels were not available).
    I got an email stating the blanket was not available anymore and I was not going to be receiving my Pirate Treasure. I wrote them a nice email back suggesting that they substitiue something else to which they repiled that the promo was "while supplies last" and I was basically SOL and have a nice day.

Did anyone else miss out on the Pirate Treasure?