WOW! My Alamo rate (4/26-5/3) dropped BIG today (M)

joellyn23

Mouseketeer
Using Walmart 430710 and Alamo's ecoupon: AD1336ADK

I just reserved a full size car for $120 for the week. I have a mid size SUV ressie around $170 for the week. That rate is still higher now than when I booked.

I reserved a mid size for my sister for $106 (includes 1 extra hour). Last week, that same rental was quoted at $160.

Just thought I'd share!! Hope others get great rates today too!

I have been checking everyday at Alamo and today mine dropped a whole 2.00. Of course I rebooked it. $2.00 is $2.00

My rate for Alamo dropped from about $200 for the week to $100 for a midsize car. We booked through Costco.com

Thank you, I check my rate everyday, but check in here first. My 4/4-4/14 ten day compact rate is down to just $116.83 including taxes. This is a drop of $25.83 from the best rate I got last week.

Thanks for posting with Costco discount, and an entertainment book coupon i have my car rental went from $346 to $256 for a 10 day rental. This is for unlimited miles, and an extra driver!

Avis was going to charge me $246 but then charge me for an extra driver on the back up reservation i had booked.. So for $10 more i'll take the extra driver at Alamo.

Interesting. I saw a post a couple days ago and checked and mine had gone down about $75. I see this one and check and the rate is now up to more than what I originally booked for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter