WOW! It's been awhile...

Discussion in 'Doing the Happy Dance!' started by sarahlovesmickey, Jun 15, 2006.

1. sarahlovesmickey

sarahlovesmickey <font color=darkorchid>I could probably make Shake

since I've been on the board. Feels good to be back!!! :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Minnesota

Minnesota <font color=navy>Disney Commando<br><font color=re

I know how you feel. With College classes I sometimes have to take extended leaves from the boards. It's nice to be back between semesters, especially if I am planning a trip!
    Minnesota

4. Elisa

Elisa momtwo2

I too am just getting back on the boards. It feels great and scary at the same time because it's like and addiction. I can already feel it taking over my days. I work my day around my planning my next trip. We just had our Once In a Lifetime trip with the kids ( their first ) this past December , but then this free dining came out and we pretty much dropped every bit of money on another trip in Sept. This one will be a complete and utter surprise to the kids. They won't know until we get to the airport !!!
    Welcome back ! But don't let it take over your life ! Unless you want to ! :woohoo: Elisa

5. boxer

boxer DIS Veteran DVC Gold

well if you would stop planting gardens and knitting sweaters, you may have some extra time.

6. sarahlovesmickey

sarahlovesmickey <font color=darkorchid>I could probably make Shake

haha Darren!! My gardens are doing fine by the way! Don't you have some weights to lift or something??!! LOL :)

7. boxer

boxer DIS Veteran DVC Gold

LOL....that was good. But seriously, you should probably get back to work on teaching your daughter to say "I'm only 2 years old" when you try to sneak her in to 'the World. LOL.

You know I luv ya sarah............

8. danny1649

danny1649 <font color=green>Will be wearing some lime green< Moderator