WOW! I'm really raking it in at QR!

Discussion in 'Disney Rewards Programs' started by lilstint, Sep 21, 2007.

1. lilstint

lilstint DIS Veteran

I cashed out at QR during the "Special Disney Cashout" day on August 31st. I only had $2.55 left on September 1st. My balance this AM was $65! :cool1:

Here's the amazing part. I did NOTHING but small offers and surveys! No Credit Cards. No cancellations. Those special $2.00 -$5.00 surveys are really adding up!!:thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lilstint

lilstint DIS Veteran

Dmitry has $21 worth of targeted surveys up right now. There's a new $4 survey up this AM for parents of college students. Unfortunately, I got booted from this one. I have kids in college but maybe my zip was not the demographics they were looking for. Did anyone complete this one?

4. azgal81

azgal81 <font color=blue>I am such a big fan of color<br><

Good to hear! I haven't been doing QR much lately been concentrating and catching up with SR first but I'm going to start catching up with QR. I know that I have a lot of offers to do many free ones!

5. Dcanoli

Dcanoli DIS Veteran

Wow! That's amazing.

I noitced Dmitry has a lot of paying surveys on there now, but I keep getting booted. I think the only one I got to do was the Disney one, which was pretty neat.

But, it hasn't credited. I'm hoping it's a survey thing.

I did a different Disney survey on SR, but it hasn't credited either.

Any ideas?

6. lilstint

lilstint DIS Veteran

Nothing has been crediting for the past couple of days b/c the automatic credit feature has been turned off while they work on their new servers. Once everything is up and running everthing should credit.:thumbsup2