WOW, Glo!! You were right, this was scrummy

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
Glo sent me a recipe for chicken tenders that was so scrumptious and yummy, I was really surprised. My husband loved it so much he made me call his mother and give her the recipe.

I have no idea what the carbohydrate breakdown is but it's okay for induction, I know that.

Thank you glo, for sending me this recipe, I'm going to post it here in case anyone else is interested.

Ingredients:
2 pounds Chicken Tenders

MARINADE:

1 cup Heavy Cream

2 Tablespoons Prepared Ranch Dressing

2 teaspoons Garlic Powder

2 teaspoons Onion Powder

2 teaspoons Ground Black Pepper

BREADING:

1 can Parmesan Cheese, the powder kind

2-3 teaspoons each: Garlic Powder & Ground Black Pepper

Peanut oil for pan frying

How to Prepare:
Mix marinade igrediants and marinate at least 6 hours or overnight.

Combine the Parmesan breading and coat each chicken tender really well.

Add enough oil to pan fry the breaded chicken tenders. Med-High heat.

Cook the batches of tenders till they are a nice crunchy golden brown.

As an aside, my mother, who is so very ill, loved this too. She said that she preferred this to chicken fried in a white flour batter.

I thought the cheese would fall off the chicken during frying, but it didn't. The chicken tenders are nice and crispy :teeth:

Thanks again, Glo.

PS - Mastercook says 26g of carbs, 3g of fiber for the whole recipe.

Could be less depending on your brand of ranch, and just how much parmesan you use. :)

DRAT! I think my keyboard just shorted out, thanks to the droolling that recipe started. Mmmm, heavy cream.... (in your best Homer Simpson voice...)

dizneegirl, I used the can of cheese but at least one third of it didn't stick to the chicken, so this recipe would have that many fewer carbs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter